Symbility Video Connect
Collaborate with policy holders in a secure remote inspection
CoreLogic's new strategic partnership with Symbility Solutions helps the home insurance industry simplify the claims process and improve the customer experience via data driven cloud-based workflow solutions.
Paving the way towards consumer self-service. This ground-breaking live video collaboration tool enables policyholders to interact directly with an insurance adjuster at the First Notice of Loss stage to perform a complete and secure remote inspection of the damaged property.
5 Ways Symbility > Video Connect can help your business:
- Improve overall customer service through faster and more accurate claim settlement and supplement processing.
- The adjuster is enabled to gather the documentation and information required to determine the services needed and complete the estimate, in some cases, in real time.
- Designed to function in locations with limited network conditions, Video Connect runs on ultra-low bandwidth, making it extremely versatile in emergency situations.
- With Video Connect, policyholders can become active participants in their claim.
- With Video Connect, a positive shift in desk settled claims means a reduction in loss adjustment expenses.
- Globalisation - Video Connect enables insurance companies to leverage skilled appraisers across a wider geographic location and mitigate staffing needs in times of catastrophes.
- Security - Fraud protection thanks to geocoding for all video recordings and photo documentation captured at the loss location.
- Accuracy - Video Connect improves estimate accuracy through damage recognition and customer engagement, leading to faster settlement for policyholders.
Consumer self-service - Symbility Video Connect enables the adjuster to use the camera and other integrated capabilities on the policyholder’s smartphone or tablet to capture scope information.