Property Seller Local Market Knowledge Survey Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and be eligible to win prizes forms part of these conditions. Entry into the Promotion is taken to mean your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries open at 12am on 22 March 2018 and close 11:59pm AEST on 20 April 2018 (Promotion Period).
- Promoter is RP Data Pty Ltd trading as CoreLogic Asia Pacific (CoreLogic) ABN 67 087 759 171, Level 21, 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (Draw Location).
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. The Promotion is not open to employees of RP Data trading as CoreLogic Asia Pacific or their immediate families.
- To enter and be eligible to win you must, during the Promotion Period, complete the CoreLogic Property Seller Local Market Knowledge Survey.
- You can only be entered in the draw once, regardless of how many times you participate in the survey. Incomplete entries are not eligible to win.
- Three winners will be drawn and win a Coles Myer gift voucher to the value of $100.00 Australian dollars.
- The random draw will take place on 23 April 2018, at the Draw Location.
- The total prize value for each prize is $100.00 AUD. The total of a single prize will not exceed $100.00 AU. All other costs associated with accepting and using the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners will be notified by telephone on 23 April 2018.
- Winners are allowed three months in which to claim their prize. As such, any unclaimed prize draw is to be conducted three months after the original draw date.
- If the prize is unclaimed, a further draw will take place on 23 July 2018 at the Draw Location. Any winner of an unclaimed prize will be notified by telephone and in writing via email on 23 July 2018.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received or included for any reason during the Promotion Period. If you, in the opinion of the Promoter, tamper or interfere with the entry process in any way, or you do not properly comply with the entry process, you will be ineligible to win.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from this Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Authorised under permit number LTPM/17/01919
- Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd & Myer Pty Ltd are not a sponsor of the promotion.