Saving time and effort
REI Forms Live helps you save time creating compliant agreements and forms for your business and now you can save even more time with a quick export from RP Data Professional.
Find a property within RP Data Professional and with a single click export all the vital data into an REI Forms Live form. Once in the REI Forms Live platform, use the form as you usually would with minimal additional data entry.
Use the RP Data Professional to REI Forms Live export to quickly create forms to cover a number of common form types:
- Residential Sales
- Residential Property Management
- Rural Sales
- Commercial/Business Sales
- Commercial/Business Leasing
While RP Data Professional pre-populates the majority of data relating to the property, you can still modify or add your own clauses, annexures and attachments once the form has generated.
Setting It Up
Using your existing REI Forms Live account (including custom branding), you can link your account to RP Data Professional in less than 2 minutes – simply copy and paste your access token from your REI Forms Live account into RP Data Professional and start exporting.
Please watch the video below for detailed instructions on how to find your access token and how to link it to RP Data Professional.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log onto the REI Forms Live website.
- Select the third party menu item and then select the +new button in the top right hand corner.
- Choose RP Data Professional option from the Third Party Providers list and then select create (Important: do not select CoreLogic from the list).
- Highlight the new token entry and select copy to clipboard. A new window will appear; press ctrl-c to copy the token to the clipboard.
- Log into RP Data Professional and click ‘My Account’, then REI Forms Live in the left-hand menu.
- Select the state you wish to connect to, and then press ctrl-v to paste the access token and then select connect account to complete the setup.
- Search for any property and use the REI Forms Live button on the property tasks section to create forms.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why can’t I find the export to REI Forms Live icon on the Property Details page?
The export button is called REI Forms Live and can be found in the Property Tasks panel. On the main search screen, you may need to select the “Show More” button to see the icon.
- I’m already registered for REI Forms Live but the icon appears greyed out. What do I need to do?
If you don’t have a valid token set up, the icon will appear greyed out and will present an option to “connect the feature”. Watch the video above to see how to find and register your access token and activate the REI Forms Live feature.
- I’m not a member of the REI. Can I still use this feature?
This feature requires you to have an REI Forms Live subscription. You can visit https://www.reiformslive.com.au/ for more information and to register. If you prefer to speak with someone, your local REI office can assist you further. See the Troubleshooting section to get the details of your local REI office.
- I have memberships with multiple REI’s. Can I link different states to one RPP account?
Yes. You can copy and paste multiple access tokens into RPP and just select the state it belongs to for each additional token the same way you would for a single token.
- What do I need to do once I’ve clicked on the REI Forms Live button in RPP?
As soon as you click the button you will be taken to the REI Forms Live page and the form you selected will automatically open. Add in any additional data you need and use the form as usual.
- I’ve created an access token on the REI website but in RP Data Professional it says it’s not valid or expired. What do I need to do?
When creating a new access code in REI Forms Live, be sure to select the CoreLogic RP Data Professional option in the list and not the CoreLogic Office Manager option.
Have you watched the video and read the FAQs but are still having trouble? Help is just a phone call away:
For help with your REI Forms Live account (i.e. to register, customise branding, form access or finding your token), please contact your local REI office or click here to go to the REI Forms Live contact page.