Residential Report Bundle
Who should use this report?
This report is essential reading for economists, policy advisers, government planners, property market followers, media, real estate agents, banking and finance professionals and mortgage brokers or anyone wanting to better understand the key drivers affecting the Australian property market.
What do I receive?
This edition report comprises a series of graphs and tables that best capture residential dwelling market performance, and early signs of how it is performing amid the spread of COVID-19 in Australia. It includes:
- Insight into growth trends based on movements in the daily hedonic index
- A time series and snapshot of growth rates that shows how the market was performing prior to the downturn
- New listings data
- Information on rental yield and rental price movements
- Information on vendor discounting and days on market
- An overview of clearance rates for the combined capital city markets, as well as withdrawal and sold prior rates
- An overview of the state of housing finance, including owner-occupier and investor participation, mortgage rates and first home buyer participation
Note: Contents of the report may change slightly month to month.