Who should use this report?
Market Trends Suburb Data is a valuable tool for investors, economic researchers, real estate agents, valuers or anyone wanting to interrogate their own data as a one-off drop or ingest it into their own datasets.
What do I receive?
Market Trends Suburb Data is available monthly at either a state/territory level or as a national drop. It provides access to the best property data and it is delivered in a spreadsheet, allowing you to filter and sort information according to your own requirements or integrate it into your own database - with the cost of this included in the price.
Each monthly data drop contains 53 columns of data, including:
- Suburb, SD, SSD, council, state and property type
- Number of properties
- Sales levels across month, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months
- Median sales price across 3 months, 6 months and 12 months
- Median sales price changes across 3 months, 12 months, 3 years, and 5 years.
- Annual compound growth rates for 5, 10 and 20 years
- Total value of sales
- Percentile sales prices
- Hold periods, time on market and discounting levels
- Median values and value changes
- Listing levels
- Median rental yields, rents and rental listings
- New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory
- Victoria & Tasmania
- Queensland & Northern Territory
- South Australia & Western Australia
Want data for all states/territories? Click here for details on the National version.
Significant discounts apply for annual subscriptions. Click here to enquire.