Who should use this report?
This report is essential reading for economists, policy advisers, government planners, property market followers, media, bankers, real estate agents or anyone wanting to better understand the key sentiments of Australians towards housing affordability.
What do I receive?
- National overview and key insights
- Housing affordability tables
- How housing affordability is measured
- State attitudes to housing affordability
- The investor landscape
- Generational attitudes towards housing affordability
- How housing affordability issues affect listings
- Families, children and housing affordability
- When will the kids leave home
- Housing affordability, wages and employment
- Why having a mortgage is a team sport
- Apartment ownership
- How to fix housing affordability
- How Australia compares internationally