Who should use this report?
This report is essential reading for economists, policy advisers, government planners, property market followers, media, bankers, real estate agents or anyone wanting to better understand the key sentiments of Australians towards housing affordability.
The report identifies and highlights a number of key trends:
- Millennials keep home ownership dream alive
- Australians finding it hard to secure a loan
- ‘Cubby House Syndrome’ worsens
- Housing costs remain high
- Australians want stamp duty addressed
- Foreign buyer concerns ease