Who should use this report?
This report is essential reading for principals, agents and anyone interesting in leadership and training within the property industry.
The Real eState of Leadership Report was a collaboration with Tanja M Jones from TMJCOACHING.
What do I receive?
- Overview and key insights
- What the real estate industry looks like
- Experience versus age
- How principals and agents compare
- Education levels, experience and success in real estate
- How experience affects perceptions of leadership
- How good is leadership in real estate?
- Franchises or Independents – who is better at leadership?
- Leadership styles
- Navigating people and performance
- Perceptions of leadership skills
- Walking the talk of leadership
- Perceptions of management routines, engagement and empowerment
- Business planning practices
- Managing performance
- Navigating people
- Does good leadership deliver better financial results in real estate?
- Leadership challenges in real estate
- Are current training deliveries hitting the mark?
- How does real estate leadership compare to Australian standards?