Investor Premium Report Bundle
Who should use this report?
The Top Affordable Suburbs Report is suitable for anyone looking to identify suburbs where property values are below $500,000 and have had strong performing capital growth. It is essential reading for investors, market followers, mortgage brokers, economic researchers, real estate agents, valuers or anyone wanting to better understand property market performance.
What do I receive?
This Report is available on a quarterly basis at a national level. It contains an overview of property market performance from the CoreLogic Research Team.
For each suburb/town and property type:
- Full colour location map
- Locality description
- Understanding of the suburb makeup in terms of proportion of different property types
- Median value
- Change in median value across 12 months, 3 years and 5 years
- Number of for sale listings over the last month
- Number of sales over the last 12 months
- Days on market, vendor discounting
- Historical capital growth over the past 8 years
- Monthly median values over past 2 years
- Annual sales volume past 10 years
- Monthly sales volume over past 2 years
- Quarterly for sale listings levels over past 5 years
- Median sales prices vs change in median price
- Population, income and demographic detail according to ABS Census Data
- NSW: 21 suburbs for houses, 1 suburb for units
- VIC: 25 suburbs for houses, 9 suburbs for units
- QLD: 2 suburbs for houses, 3 suburbs for units
- SA: 1 suburb for houses, 1 suburb for units
- TAS: 32 suburbs for houses, 5 suburbs for units
Frequently Asked Questions
Every day, CoreLogic’s powerful algorithms value every property across Australia and determine a median value for each property – calculated on the latest market insights. CoreLogic starts with this quantitative research and analyses the median value performance of units and houses for every suburb and town over both the past quarter and the past 12 months. For suburbs where the median value is below $500,000 the results are ranked by 12 month growth. Additional information is supplied to help buyers and sellers better understand the suburb and the opportunity it offers, including longer term performance and demographics. The final result is a shortlist that investors could not replicate easily with individual research.