Leverage CoreLogic's extensive property data
CoreLogic’s mission is to help insurers make property insurance easy. We start by helping insurers pin point the exact risk location from which we can start overlaying many of the different factors about the property, the location and the occupants to ensure that you get the whole story when underwriting risk.
Through our strategic partnership with Symbility Solutions, we can now provide streamlined and transparent claims management solutions that drive efficiency and reduce claims costs whilst improving customer experience and satisfaction levels.
Cordell information allows us to merge Australia’s leading reconstruction cost estimation platforms with our data attributes expertise to improve customer engagement around the provision of both an insurance replacement cost and the cost of a policy.
CoreLogic data and insights can also help you understand when your customers are most likely to make insurance based decisions, helping you to further improve overall customer experience.
5 ways CoreLogic can help insurance companies
Our data – including reconstruction costs, property attributes, occupier intelligence and mapping – is overlaid with powerful demographic analytics to create extraordinary insights to help you:
- Revolutionise the claims process, reduce claims costs and improve the customer experience via data driven cloud-based workflow solutions.
- Pre-populate property features to tailor quotes to new and existing customers.
- Know when properties were purchased and when policies are due for renewal, or when a new sale indicates a potential new client can be found at an address.
- Understand locations, identify hazards and local infrastructure as well as geographical and environmental features.
- Provide accurate estimates of what it will cost for the total reconstruction of a property or portfolio.