Third Party Restrictions
- Creative Commons Australia
- To the extent that the CoreLogic Services incorporate CC Data, the Customer must observe the terms of the relevant CC Licence.
- The terms of each CC Licence can be found at the CC Links.
- Where practicable or where required by the CC Licence, CoreLogic will endeavour to identify CC Data (and the relevant version of the CC Licence) to the Customer either in the metadata of any Product Data or otherwise.
- The Customer accepts that the CC Licences may have provisions requiring:
- Attribution : the Customer must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the relevant CC Licence, and indicate if changes were made;
- No additional restrictions : the Customer may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the licence permits;
- No modifications to the licence terms : the Customer may not change the terms of the CC Licence that must continue to apply to any sublicence of the relevant work or any derivative work (subject to the terms of the CC Licence);
- Public domain : the Customer does not have to comply with the licence for elements of the material in the public domain or where the use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation; and
- No warranties given : the licence may not give the Customer all of the permissions necessary for the intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit the Customer’s use of the material.
- CoreLogic does not in any way:
- own (or assert ownership of) the CC Data and as applicable, will endeavour to ensure credit is given to the original author either in the metadata of the CC Data or otherwise;
- assert or imply any connection with sponsorship or endorsement by the original author of its use of the CC Data;
- impose any terms on the use of the CC Data by you or any third party that alter or restrict the terms of the CC Licence or any rights granted under it or have the effect or intent of restricting the ability to exercise any such rights;
- impose any digital rights management technology on the CC Data, any adaption of the CC Data or the CC Data as incorporated with other separate works, that alters or restricts the terms of the relevant CC Licence or any rights granted under it or has the effect or intent of restricting the ability to exercise those rights; and
- assert that it has the right to sublicense the CC Data to you or any third party (other than making the CC Data available to you on the terms of the relevant CC Licence).
In this section:
CC Data means Product Data and/or imagery identified as being provided under any CC Licence, including:
- Imagery where its provision under a CC Licence is tagged in its metadata; and
- without limiting the generality of any of the above, Product Data as contained in the Product Data sets referred to in column A of the Data Register, from the corresponding Data Sources referred to in column B of the Data Register.
CC Licences means a licence from a third party based on the licensing terms published by Creative Commons and relied upon by CoreLogic (from time to time) in the provision of CC Data, including:
- in relation specifically to the Product Data sets referred to in column A of the Data Register, the corresponding Creative Common Licence Version referred to in column H of the Data Register; and
- Attribution 3.0 New Zealand;
- Attribution 2.5 Australia;
- Attribution 3.0 Australia; and
- Attribution 4.0 International.
CC Links means:
- in relation specifically to the Creative Common Licence Versions referred to in column H of the Data Register, the corresponding Creative Commons Licence Link referred to in column I of the Data Register; and
- in relation to other CC Licences generally, http://creativecommons.org.au/ or http://creativecommons.org.nz/ and https://creativecommons.org/licences/ (as applicable).
Creative Commons means (as applicable):
- Creative Commons Corporation, a Massachusetts Corporation;
- Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand; and
- Creative Commons Australia.
- Creative Commons New Zealand
- To the extent the CoreLogic Services incorporates Creative Commons Licence data in New Zealand, the following terms apply.
- CoreLogic is a party to a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, Creative Commons Custom Licence under which it receives some imagery and data (CCL Material) used in the CoreLogic Services and on its websites.
- The CCL Material is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand Licence (Creative Commons Licence) details of which can be found at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/nz/legalcode. The CCL Material is not the property of CoreLogic and is credited to the original author (Original Author) as shown in the metadata of the CCL Material.
- CoreLogic does not assert or imply any connection with sponsorship or endorsement by the Original Author of CoreLogic’s use of the CCL Material.
- CoreLogic makes the CCL Material available to the Customer on the terms of the Creative Commons Licence and in no way implies that it has the right to sublicense the CCL Material to the Customer or any third party.
- CoreLogic does not impose any terms on the use of the CCL Material by the Customer or any third party that alter or restrict the terms of the Creative Commons Licence or any rights granted under it or has the effect or intent of restricting the ability to exercise any such rights.
- CoreLogic has not imposed any digital rights management technology on the CCL Material, any adaption of the CCL Material or the CCL Material as incorporated with other separate works, that alter or restrict the terms of the Creative Commons Licence or any rights granted under it or has the effect or intent of restricting the ability to exercise those rights.
Version 2 of these Third Party Restrictions is current as and from 21 October 2021.
© 2021 RP Data Pty Ltd trading as CoreLogic Asia Pacific. All rights reserved.
Schedule - Data Register
Scroll using the bar at the bottom of the table
Swipe to see the full table