We’re happy to share the latest updates to RP Data, helping you quickly and easily find the information you need.
Just released: Suburb Statistic Reports
Our much-loved Suburb Statistics Reports are now available in RP Data, and they are even better than before:
- You can now select by property type: eg only view house statistics
- We’ve extended the change in median value from five to 10 years, giving you even greater depth.
Jump into RP Data and create a Suburb Statistic Report now directly from the homepage.
Need help? View our quick start guide here.
That’s not all though.
We are continually making updates to RP Data:
- Extended Search History: You can now view up to 40 recent searches in the address panel, up from 10.
- Marketing Contacts: Marketing Contacts, which replaces Household Contacts, has enhanced privacy information and is aligned with Marketing Compliant databases for Premium and Pro users. Users can export up to 10,000 Marketing Contact records per month.
- Target Property Lists: Generate your ideal property lists by analysing withdrawn listings, properties on the market for extended periods, and properties owned for an average hold period in a suburb.
- Multi-Locality Search: Expand your searches to include multiple localities for a more comprehensive overview.
- Listing descriptions: Recent listing descriptions are now included in the main property details page.
Don’t forget about the RP Data Mobile App
The latest app release includes:
- Custom shape drawing within maps. Hit the shape search button in map view, sketch your shape, and instantly explore properties within it. Apply some filters and you have an amazing tool to understand your territory. Save the shape to your Saved Searches and receive notifications. This feature will also be coming to the web experience soon.
- School Catchment search. Within a School Detail screen with a catchment area, you can now trigger a search within that catchment.
Stayed tuned for further updates and enhancements.