The latest research from Parramatta Cityscope shows sales have increased in terms of both sales value and volume. In the quarter ending March 2021, there were 20 sales at a total value of $148.7 million, compared to the $26.3 million from 12 sales recorded for the previous quarter.
The 12-monthly sales value has decreased, with 64 sales at a total value of $414 million for the year to March 2021, compared to the 77 sales at a total value of $1.219 billion for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Parramatta Cityscope.
Notable sales in the March 2021 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- The Centurion at 27 Argyle Street, Parramatta, a 14-storey office building over five levels of car parking with 129 spaces and ground level retail. The building has a total net lettable area of 10,399 sqm including a 376-sqm retail area on the ground level and typical floor plates are between 807 sqm and 1,395 sqm, which was bought for $73.97 million;
- The retail component of the Entrada complex at 20 Victoria Road, Parramatta, comprising 11 commercial/retail tenancies and a supermarket on the ground level and level 1 plus 196 car parking spaces with a total area of 5,570 sqm, which was bought for $41.435 million. The sale represented an initial yield of 5.97% on passing income of $2,473,6695 and
- 16 Hunter Street, Parramatta, comprising two single-storey buildings to O'Connell Street, a two-storey showroom to Hunter Street and a loading dock access for the showroom from O'Connell Street on a site of 569 sqm, which was bought for $6.95 million.
Properties for sale in the March 2021 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- Lot 8, known as Shop 8 at KOI Parramatta at 111 George Street, Parramatta, a 46 sqm ground floor corner retail shop including one car space within a 19-storey mixed use building, which is for sale through Laing + Simmons Commercial – Parramatta and
- Lot 9, known as suite 203 at B1 Tower at 118 Church Street, Parramatta, a 206 sqm commercial unit comprising office space of 189 sqm and a 17 sqm balcony on level 2 of a 28-storey mixed residential and commercial building, comprising of 80 residential apartments, 5 levels of retail and commercial space and 4 levels of basement parking, which is for sale through Fergusson Real Estate.
Leasing opportunities listed in the March 2021 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- 3 Horwood Place, Parramatta, an 11-storey A-grade office building with a net lettable area of approximately 5,015 sqm including a showroom of 823 sqm and parking for 94 cars, completed in 2001, which has office space ranging from 84 to 825 sqm for lease through Colliers International Sydney West;
- Jessie Street Centre at 4-12 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, a 20-storey and 5-storey building with shops in a courtyard and parking for 329 cars, built in 1988 and refurbished in 1999 and 2008, which has office space of 2,665 sqm on level 3 for lease through Knight Frank Sydney and Knight Frank Sydney West and
- 60 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, a seven-storey office building, with a net lettable area of 3,700 sqm and typical floor area of 614 sqm, which has office space ranging from 337 to 593 sqm for lease through Collies International Sydney West.