This quarterly update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope shows an increase in total sales value, with 25 sales at a total value of $89.5 million, compared to the 18 sales at a total value of $29.8 million for the quarter ending January 2021.
The 12-month total sales figure stands at $227.1 million for the year ending April 2021, with 83 sales recorded over that period, a large decrease in terms of sales value from the previous 12 months ending April 2020, during which 95 sales were recorded with a total value of $749 million.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope:
Notable sales in the areas covered by Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope for the April 2021 update include:
- 55-59 Regent Street, Chippendale, a three-storey commercial building to the corner of Regent and Outram Streets, a five-storey commercial building to Regent Street and a five-storey building to the corner of Kensington and Outram Streets with a total building area 4,042 sqm, was bought for $37 million through Savills;
- 14-16 Buckland Street, Chippendale, a two-storey brick workshop building with offices on the first floor, part of the old Blackfriars Estate, it was constructed for W.A. Davidson, shirt manufacturer in 1900 on a site area of 417 sqm, was bought for $9.6 million and
- Suite 17, a 171 sqm office suite comprising a 70 sqm office suite plus a 25 sqm balcony on level 3, a 76 sqm office suite on level 4 and a 25 sqm office suite on level 5; Suite 19, a 74 sqm office suite plus a 24 sqm balcony on level 3; Suite 21, a 170 sqm office suite comprising a 69 sqm office suite plus a 25 sqm balcony on level 3, a 76 sqm office suite on level 4 and a 25 sqm office suite on level 5 and Suite 23, a 158 sqm office suite comprising a 61 sqm office suite plus a 25 sqm balcony on level 3, a 76 sqm office suite on level 4 and a 21 sqm office suite on level 5 all at Jones Bay Wharf, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, were bought together with car space lots 23, 115, 238, 271 and 274 for $8 million through JLL Sydney.
Properties listed as for sale in the April 2021 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- A portfolio of student accommodation assets comprising Bulga Ngurra at 23 - 27 Mountain Street, Ultimo, a five-storey warehouse building converted to student accommodation for the University of Technology; Gumal Ngurang within the Quadrant off Broadway at 161 Broadway, Ultimo, a 5-storey building fronting Broadway and operated by University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) as student accommodation for 250 students and 10-12 Boundary Street, Darlington (not covered by Pyrmont Ultimo Cityscope) available for sale separately or in-one-line through JLL Sydney.;
- 93 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, a two-storey rendered brick Victorian Filigree style building with ground floor retail and one 2-bedroom and one 1-bedroom residential units on the upper floor and a lock up garage with rear lane access; built in 1888 with a building area of 193 sqm, which is for sale through Raine & Horne Commercial and
- 16 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, a two-storey terrace with 112 sqm ground floor retail and 3 outdoor car spaces to Glebe Point Road and a 3-bedroom unit on the upper level, which is for sale with an asking price of between $2.2 million and $2.3 million through Fletcher Property Group.
Leasing opportunities listed in the April 2021 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- The former Brewery, 5 Central Park, Chippendale, which has office space in the future refurbished and converted Brewery ranging from 300 to 5,700 sqm available for pre-lease through Karbon Property Sydney and Knight Frank Sydney;
- Workshop at 21 Harris Street, Pyrmont, a 7-storey commercial building with a gym, child care centre, retail tenancies, end-of-trip facilities including bike lockers, infrared sauna and showers and parking for 188 cars on ground level, which has office space of 2,645 sqm on level 3 available through Spatia Property Group and
- 19 Harris Street, Pyrmont, an A-grade office building with seven levels of office space and 2 levels of basement parking with parking for 138 cars, has office space of 750 to 1,970 sqm on level 4 available through JLL Sydney.