APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) are the glue that connects software systems. CoreLogic APIs allow your website, CRM-derived reports, apps, software and dashboards to be updated with up-to-the-minute data and insights.
3 ways CoreLogic APIs help your business
- Have the latest data on hand. Access constantly updated property information and analytics in real time to make better business decisions and respond faster to trends.
- Information to suit you. Customise your websites, apps, dashboards and reports with live data in the way that is most relevant to you.
- Easy-to-use. Take advantage of full developer documentation and a benchmark structure for fast and easy integration with your systems.
To explore more about CoreLogic APIs, click here for our integrators portal.
Our APIs allow you to harness the power of our market-leading data and analytics by linking them directly to your website, apps and software in real-time. These include:
- Detailed property information including recent sales, for sale and for rent listings, photos, valuations, comparable sales and rentals.
- Customisable reports ready to go in a PDF format to suit user requirements
- Charts and the underlying data ready for inclusion in your reports, apps and/or websites.
Our APIs are simple, well-structured and well-documented, allowing you to get up and going quickly:
- Delivered over HTTP & returns JSON
- Secure OAuth 2.0 Protocol
- Uses RESTful open standards
- Interactive documentation
Frequently Asked Questions
CoreLogic APIs are ideal for anyone interested in property-driven data and insights. Our customers include real estate franchisors, utility providers, government departments, banking and finance professionals, and loan mortgage insurance professionals.
Very easy. CoreLogic APIs have been designed from the ground up to be simple, effective and user-friendly.
To explore more about our APIs, including access to our full suite of documentation and for free evaluation access, login to our integrators portal now.
Developers can sign up to our integrator portal for FREE evaluation access allowing exploration of our interactive documentation, and a play in our sandbox environment.