Over 50 different measures of housing market health and performance for every single suburb and post code in the country split by houses and units.
Data points in Market Trends include:
- Median sale prices for houses and units
- Performance of houses versus units
- Median sales price change over the quarter, year, 5 years and 10 years
- Sales volumes
- Average rents and gross rental yields
- Average time on the market
- Average hold periods
Spot trends and identify value
Get unique insights into a property market’s performance down to a suburb level, broken down by houses and units. Build a picture of market performance by monitoring a suburb and seeing how its data changes over time. Market Trends is our best product for helping you identify market peaks and troughs, and the behaviour of micro markets.
Market Trends help you:
- Expand your knowledge and expertise of local housing markets
- Gauge your own business performance within broader market context
- Identify local markets likely to experience future price risk
- Identify growth markets that represent an opportunity to grow your business
See at a glance those suburbs that are performing poorly so you can take steps to minimise your exposure.
Property market data is available down to a suburb level, broken down by house and unit markets.
Receive median sale price, sales volumes and rental data, along with average time on the market hold period information.
Use historical data to identify market trends and behaviour of micro markets.
Market Trends gives you fast, easy access to independent and reliable property market data by suburb in a CSV/flat file format, which can be easily filtered and sorted.
Buy Market Trends Now
Access property market statistics down to the suburb level. With over 30 years of data and millions of new datapoints, use the insights from Market Trends to make data-driven decisions.