Whether the goal is to increase uptake, retention or improve customer satisfaction, Property Monitor allows you to do this by enhancing your customer targeting strategy.
Property Monitor alerts organisations of major property events, appending additional insights so that you can initiate timely, relevant contact accompanied by a strong and insightful conversation.
4 ways Property Monitor helps your business:
- Alerts triggered and sent to your organisation when a property event or change occurs
- Optional property and consumer insights appended to improve the conversation
- Collaborative product which forms part of the CoreLogic engagement strategy, helping our customers to identify segments, target customers and improve the subsequent interaction.
- Easily switch on new events as and when they’re relevant to your business.
- Property event triggers: Listing for sale , Listing for rent, Sold, Development applications and Anniversary of sale
- Property & consumer insights
- Easily switch on new alerts when they make sense for your business.
Help when you need it
Access our Customer Success Centre to help you get the most out of your subscription to meet the challenges and opportunities your business faces.
Frequently Asked Questions
Approximately 6% of residential properties in Australia are listed for sale, sold and listed for rental every year.
Yes, we can help you understand the value of leads that are being supplied, benchmark these against the market, and show differentiations in value across different geographies and segmentations.
We are continuously looking to add functionality to the Property Monitor suite. Watch this space!