RP Data Professional AVM Reports
Property estimates for buying, selling and finance
AVM Reports let you easily find out the estimated value of a property in a suburb, recent property sales in the area, and suburb statistics. Understanding the value of a property enables better management of client expectations when buying or selling and organising finance.
5 ways AVM Reports help your business
- Get the best result when buying or selling by easily and inexpensively determining the estimate value of a portfolio
- Better loan application approval rates due to accurate and timely value estimates that enable pre-qualification of leads and understanding equity requirements
- Real Estate agents can secure more listings by engaging with potential buyers and investors with professional valuation reports that indicate affordability, with statistics to back up recommendations
- An initial step in the loan origination process that can be supported with other valuation services such as EVRs and Full Valuations if required
- Determine the estimated value of dwellings to get a more accurate picture of current LVR within your loan book
AVM reports through RP Data Professional provide an array of useful functions:
- Estimated value
- Forecast Standard Deviation
- Property information & attributes
- Previous sales history
- Property imagery
- Suburb statistics
Help when you need it
Access our Customer Success Centre to help you get the most out of your subscription to meet the challenges and opportunities your business faces.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get AVM Reports?
Reports can be provided through all CoreLogic platforms. In RP Data Professional, click on the AVM icon found on each property.