ValEx's LIXI-compliant services contains 21 automated system checks including peer reviews by compliance departments on valuations that don't pass critical system checks. You can also access audit checks on valuation firm file reviews and other risk related functions.
ValEx offers 3 levels of usage and access so you can choose the solution that works best for your business.
Sell more effectively
Proactively manage your workflow via ValEx to promote efficiency, plus order and access valuations up-front from a variety of bank/lender panels.
- Accounts (single billing) & workflow systems
- Management analysis and reporting
- Risk awareness indicators
- Auto allocation
- Manual override, including ability to override for construction allocations.
- Duplicate detection including same borrower/same postcode allocation override
- Kerb-side escalation (optional)
- Valuer standing instructions plus an allowance for urgent jobs.
- Pre-valuation status
- Valuation re-assignment & job history status
- 'Connect with Us' function within ValEx for general and job specific enquiries. Download the Operational Guide.
Monitor results in real time
Track the valuation progress via live, automated email status updates so you're always in the loop. To track the process of your valuation, click here.
Be in the know
Run your own reports with the online reporting module. You can also access formal monthly reports such as valuation volumes, analysis by state and region, distribution allocations by each panel firm, valuation assessment types, turnaround times, compliance performance analysis of property values - and more, tailored to your requirements.
Get precisely the information your business and customers need.
Easily detect duplication including by borrower/same postcode.
Use the “Connect with Us’ function within ValEx for general and job specific enquiries.
System generated invoices and monthly reporting tailored to individual requirements.
“The ValEx platform by CoreLogic has reduced costs, reduced operational expenditure and increased risk management and compliance to bankmecu over the years. We are thoroughly pleased with the relationship we have enjoyed with ValEx from CoreLogic.”
“By outsourcing valuation panel management to ValEx we have been able to achieve operational efficiencies and improved valuation quality.”