Valex - Property Valuation Platform
Accurate, low-risk valuations in real time
Valex is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use collateral management platform that supports all valuation assessment types, connects to all major valuation providers, and offers real-time compliance and quality control. Valex offers 3 levels of usage and access so you can implement the solution that works best for your business.
5 ways Valex helps your business
- Minimise risk - Valex's LIXI-compliant services contains 21 automated system checks including peer reviews by compliance departments on valuations that don't pass critical system checks. You can also access audit checks on valuation firm file reviews and other risk related functions.
- Sell more effectively - Proactively manage your workflow via Valex to promote efficiency, and order and access valuations up-front from a variety of bank/lender panels.
- Monitor results in real time - Track the valuation progress via live, automated email status updates so you're always in the loop. To track the process of your valuation click here.
- Be in the know - Run your own reports with the online reporting module. You can also access formal monthly reports such as valuation volumes, analysis by state and region, distribution allocations by each panel firm, valuation assessment types, turnaround times, compliance performance analysis of property values - and more, tailored to your requirements
- Customisable interface - so you can get precisely the information your business and customers need.
Valex's functions are invaluable to mortgage brokers, mortgage managers, banking and lending institutions, valuers and valuation firms. Features include:
- National coverage
- Accounts (single billing) & workflow systems
- Management analysis and reporting
- Risk awareness indicators
- Auto allocation
- Manual override, including ability to override for construction allocations.
- Duplicate detection including same borrower/same postcode allocation override
- Kerb-side escalation (optional)
- Valuer standing instructions plus an allowance for urgent jobs.
- Pre-valuation status
- Valuation re-assignment & job history status
- 'Connect with Us' function within Valex for general and job specific enquiries. Download the Operational Guide.
Choose from three levels of valuation services:
Frequently Asked Questions