Residential Report Bundle
Who should use this report?
This report is essential reading for economists, policy advisers, government planners, property market followers, media, real estate agents, banking and finance professionals and mortgage brokers or anyone wanting to better understand the key drivers affecting the Australian property market.
What do I receive?
This report comprises a series of graphs and tables that best capture residential dwelling market performance. It includes:
- An overview of housing assets relative to the broader economy and households
- Time series and snapshot growth rates of the national, capital city and rest of state dwelling markets
- Information on rental yield and rental price movements
- Information on vendor discounting and days on market
- An overview of clearance rates for the combined capital city markets
- An overview of the state of housing finance, including owner-occupier and investor participation, mortgage rates and first home buyer participation
- Migration and housing supply movements
Note: Contents of the report may change slightly month to month.