How can you use the patented CoreLogic Daily Home Value Index?
The CoreLogic Daily Home Value Index is useful for any individual or organisation interested in:
- Tracking changes in the value of a market portfolio containing all known properties (or any smaller portfolio) due to market value changes (as opposed to changes in composition);
- Trading or hedging value changes in the residential property markets;
- Estimating residential property valuations over time;
- Measuring historical residential property risk and returns in a given suburb, city, state or nationally over any particular period of time (e.g. days, months or years);
- Forecasting future residential property returns or risks in a suburb, postcode, region, city or nationally over any given period of time (e.g. months or years).
The CoreLogic Daily Home Value Index will almost certainly be of interest to the following:
- Mortgage lenders
- Mortgage insurers
- Participants in the media
- Commonwealth, State and Local Governments
- Universities and other tertiary education
- Economists and consultants
- Investment bankers
- Fund managers
- Super funds
- Derivatives traders
- Listed property investors
- Property developers
- Building materials suppliers
- Existing or potential home owners
- Existing or potential investment property owners
- Potential home/investment property buyers
- Mortgage brokers
- Financial planners
Note: CoreLogic has recently updated the Hedonic Home Value Index methodology and has launched the new model for the latest results released on Sep 1, 2017. To learn more about the methodology update please click here.To read more about the launch click here.
For more information on how our research team can help you, phone 1300 734 318 or enquire here.