© Copyright 2018. RP Data Pty Ltd trading as CoreLogic Asia Pacific (CoreLogic) and its licensors are the sole and exclusive owners of all rights, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) subsisting in this publication, including anydata, analytics, statistics and other information contained in this publication. All rights reserved.
Data and Reports
The supply of any Product Data, including Product Data contained within or used for the generation of reports, is made subject to the following disclaimer:
The data, information (including commentary), tools and calculators (including results and outputs) provided in this publication (together, Information) is of a general nature and should not be construed as specific advice or relied upon in lieu of appropriate professional advice.
While CoreLogic uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the Information is current, CoreLogic does not warrant the accuracy, currency or completeness of the Information and to the full extent permitted by law excludes all loss or damage howsoever arising (including through negligence) in connection with the Information.
An automated valuation model estimate is a statistically derived estimate of the value of the subject property generated:
- by a computer driven mathematical model in reliance on available data;
- without the physical inspection of the subject property;
- without taking into account any market conditions (including building, planning, or economic), and/or
- without identifying observable features or risks (including adverse environmental issues, state of repair, improvements, renovations, aesthetics, views or aspect) which may, together or separately, affect the market value (AVM Estimate).
An AVM Estimate is current only at the date of publication.An AVM Estimate is a general estimate and must not be relied upon as a professional valuation. CoreLogic expressly excludes any warranties and representations that an AVM Estimate is an accurate representation as to the market value of the subject property.
To the full extent permitted by law, CoreLogic excludes all liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the recipient, whether as a result of the recipient's reliance on the accuracy of an AVM Estimate or otherwise arising in connection with an AVM Estimate.
The supply of any Forecast Data is made subject to the following disclaimer:
Forecast Data is a computer generated output from a mathematical model using available statistical and property data and must not be relied upon as an accurate prediction of future market performance or construed as advice. Forecast Data does not take into account future market conditions or your individual circumstances. You should exercise your own skill and judgment when considering investment decisions and seek professional advice where appropriate.
Forecast Data is current only at the date of publication or supply and may change over time. CoreLogic expressly excludes any warranties and representations that Forecast Data is an accurate prediction of future market performance.
To the full extent permitted by law, CoreLogic excludes all liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the recipient, whether as a result of the recipient's reliance on the accuracy of Forecast Data or otherwise arising in connection with Forecast Data.
Where Product Data (or any reports supplied by CoreLogic) have been compiled with data and statistics supplied under licence from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS Data), the following notice applies in conjunction with CoreLogic Disclaimers:
This publication contains data and statistics provided by the Australian Bureau of Statistics, available at http://www.abs.gov.au/ and reproduced under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/au/legalcode.
Construction Costing Data
The supply of any Cordell Construction Cost Data is made subject to the following disclaimer:
Any construction pricing or costing data (Data) is indicative only and is not intended to replace a professional valuation of improvement or replacement costs through an appropriately qualified person (such as a valuer or quantity surveyor).
Any Data does not take into account all matters that may be relevant for determining improvement or replacement costs, such as (without limitation):
- the scope for variations in construction costs due to matters such as the quality and complexity of a replacement or repair item;
- the location of the property and market conditions in that location or wider construction industry;
- fluctuations in availability of materials, or construction pricing or costing information, and the delivery and lead time;
- any allowances for any statutory consents including building and planning;
- any allowances for any engineering or other design requirements associated with any improvement or replacement;
- any allowances for costs associated with content removal costs, landscaping costs, temporary rental costs and the costs of rectifying damage caused during any demolition and construction phases to the land or improvements of the property;
- where such Data is combined with data from a third party (such as a property owner), the accuracy of that third party information; and
- where such Data relates to an insurance policy or claim, the terms of any insurance policy.
Whilst the Data used in this report is regularly updated, CoreLogic disclaims all warranties that the Data is accurate, complete, or up to date and excludes all liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of any reliance on the accuracy of the Data
The supply of any Product Data containing maps is made subject to the following disclaimer:
A map showing boundaries of a property is indicative only and may not be complete or accurate. Any map that is produced is not intended or designed to replace the certificate of title or land survey information. If you need a certificate of title or land survey information for any purpose then you can order these separately from CoreLogic or the relevant government body.
The supply of any Product Data containing hazard related information is made subject to the following disclaimers:
Any hazard data or information (Hazard Data) provided is indicative only and not intended to replace obtaining specific professional advice in relation to such information.
Any Hazard Data does not take into account all matters that may be relevant for determining relevant hazards, and the recipient acknowledges and accepts:
- it is not based on any site-specific geological or engineering investigation at the relevant property;
- the Hazard Data is not a geological or engineering report for a property and does not replace the need for a site inspection in relation to issues relating to geological, foundation, or other hazard-related conditions at the relevant property; and
- the information and data contained in the Hazard Data has been obtained from a variety of third party sources and does not specifically originate from CoreLogic.
The purpose of risk information (Risk Information) is to provide an overview of the natural hazards affecting an individual address or geographical area in which the property is located. The Risk Information is not a substitute for an on-site inspection or review of other available reports and records. It is not intended to be, and should not be taken to be, a rating or assessment of the desirability or market value of the property or its features. In the preparation of any report based on the Risk Information, Access Macquarie Limited, Macquarie University and MapData Services Pty Ltd (Risk Frontiers) has relied on data provided by third parties and while all reasonable care has been used to review the data for reasonableness it is not possible within the context and scope of any report based on the Risk Information to verify the accuracy and completeness of that data.
Risk Frontiers (together with their officers, employees, agents or contractors and the authors) are not liable for any loss (including legal costs and expenses), injury or damage including death, economic loss and consequential loss or liability incurred or suffered by any recipient (of a report based on the Risk Information) or their successors in title or any other party acting or purporting to act in reliance on the contents of a report pursuant to a cause of action or claim in contract, tort, negligence, statute (including pursuant to section 52 of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) or any state equivalent of that provision) or otherwise.
Building Consent Information
The supply of any Product Data containing building consent related information is made subject to the following disclaimer:
Any data or information containing building consent information (Building Consent Data) has been obtained from a variety of third party sources. The Building Consent Data:
- is not available for all properties and/or may be incomplete in respect of certain properties and in particular, is only available for about 60 % of total building consents in Australia due to limitations with the collection of this data;
- relies on the accuracy of the description against the Building Consent Data provided to CoreLogic by third parties;
- may differ from the actual construction cost (where it contains an estimated construction cost) and
- any errors in entry of property details may lead to incorrect Building Consent Data being provided and the recipient should always check the appropriateness of the information contained in the building consent report against the actual property or surrounding properties (including physical attributes of such property).
Australian State Disclaimers
Where Product Data (or any reports supplied by CoreLogic) have been compiled with data supplied under licence from an Australian State government supplier, the following State disclaimers apply in conjunction with CoreLogic Disclaimers:
Based on or contains data provided by the State of Queensland (Department of Natural Resources and Mines) 2018. In consideration of the State permitting use of this data you acknowledge and agree that the State gives no warranty in relation to the data (including accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency or suitability) and accepts no liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for any loss, damage or costs (including consequential damage) relating to any use of the data. Data must not be used for direct marketing or be used in breach of the privacy laws.
South Australian Data
© 2018 Copyright in this information belongs to the South Australian Government and the South Australian Government does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information or its suitability for purpose.
New South Wales Data
Contains property sales information provided under licence from the Land and Property Information (“LPI”). RP Data Pty Ltd trading as CoreLogic is authorised as a Property Sales Information provider by the LPI.
The State of Victoria owns the copyright in the Property Sales Data and reproduction of that data in any way without the consent of the State of Victoria will constitute a breach of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). The State of Victoria does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Property Sales Data and any person using or relying upon such information does so on the basis that the State of Victoria accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors, faults, defects or omissions in the information supplied.
Western Australian Data
Based on information provided by and with the permission of the Western Australian Land Information Authority (2018) trading as Landgate.
Australian Capital Territory Data
The Territory Data is the property of the Australian Capital Territory. No part of it may in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying, recording or otherwise) be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without prior written permission. Enquiries should be directed to: Director, Customer Services ACT Planning and Land Authority GPO Box 1908 Canberra ACT 2601.
This product incorporates data that is copyright owned by the Crown in Right of Tasmania. The data has been used in the product with the permission of the Crown in Right of Tasmania. The Crown in Right of Tasmania and its employees and agents:
- give no warranty regarding the data's accuracy, completeness, currency or suitability for any particular purpose; and
- do not accept liability howsoever arising, including but not limited to negligence for any loss resulting from the use of or reliance upon the data.
Base data from the LIST © State of Tasmania http://www.thelist.tas.gov.au
Cordell Construction Cost Data means any Product Data coming from or originating from Cordell and related to estimated construction costs or pricing for a particular property.
CoreLogic means RP Data Pty Ltd trading as CoreLogic Asia Pacific (ABN 67 087 759 171)
Product Data means any photographs, facts, information, data, statistics, analytics, indices, results, reports or meta data, including any personal information, property transactional, ownership and occupancy information, property attribute data, and other information which is (at any time) stored, captured, collected, created, generated, derived, acquired, or used by CoreLogic including from the public domain, through or by the CoreLogic services, in the course of providing the CoreLogic services to the Customer, and/or by licence or assignment from any person and includes such data supplied or licensed to the Customer as part of the CoreLogic Services or otherwise accessed or acquired by the Customer (directly or indirectly) from CoreLogic.
Version 1 of these CoreLogic Disclaimers are current as and from 1 February 2017.
© 2018 RP Data Pty Ltd trading as CoreLogic Asia Pacific. All rights reserved.