Improve accuracy and workflow
RP Data Professional pre-populates the majority of data relating to the property, which minimises the chance of errors. You can then modify or add your own clauses, annexures and attachments once the form has generated, and deliver agreements and forms via email to your clients and approved platforms quickly.
Key features include:
- Integration into RP Data Professional
- Legally compliant forms and contracts
- Extensive form selection
- Property sales forms and contracts
- Property management forms and contracts
- Employment and management forms and contracts
- Template forms
- Date calculation
- Automatic field formatting
- Professional merging
All ADL Forms are approved by each state’s relevant authority and any legislative changes are updated as soon as we learn of them, often within hours. ADL has all the licences required to help you produce legally compliant forms for each state.
- All software and forms are updated automatically providing anti-virus software and firewalls are configured correctly
- Real estate institutes in each state don’t make or enforce property legislation, so no approval is required
- ADL Forms can include extra clauses, which can offer clients broader protection in comparison to standard forms
Have a consistent approach
With licensing being per office, you can add as many users as required. By configuring your installation for centrally located forms, templates and lists, users can access and use the same forms. Date calculation, automatic field formatting and professional merging also ensure template consistency.
Modify or add your own clauses, annexures and attachments for complete customisation of your forms and contracts.
With a single click, you can export data into an ADL form from your RP Data Professional account.
ADL Forms are updated as soon as we learn of new legislation changes, often within hours
ADL Forms are approved by each state’s relevant authority, helping you to be compliant.