Cordell Connect is an online database of fully researched building, construction and engineering project information for the Australian and New Zealand markets. Cordell Connect data is available across all types of construction projects including residential, retail and commercial, planning and tender information, hospitality and tourism construction, mining work, industrial buildings, entertainment and sport, education and hospitals, and civil engineering and utilities.
Now with Smart Search
Smart Search is an exciting new tool that boosts the performance of Cordell Connect and delivers up to 7 times more results on the projects and jobs relevant to you.
- Smart Search scans more than 150,000 project documents for your keywords and matches them to projects so you get unique search results without duplications.
- Smart Search lets you find more opportunities for niche products and services – letting you specify exactly what you sell and find every project possible more quickly.
- Smart Search delivers more results, providing you with more opportunities to grow your business.
5 ways Cordell Connect can grow your business
- Be the first to identify sales leads from new projects – get in early and build relationships with developers, builders, architects and specifiers at the early stages of the project.
- Win more business – obtain updated information on projects and the contact details of companies associated with them and track the progress throughout the construction planning cycle all the way to the builder being appointed!
- Be a market expert – be in the know about new developments before the first sod is turned and obtain valuable market activity for any part of Australia and New Zealand.
- Find leads while on the go - 24/7 access on your desktop, smartphone or tablet so you can find leads while in the office, on site - or anywhere!
- Be notified of new projects and project updates as they happen - receive email alerts when new projects enter the pipeline or when project updates occur so you never miss out on an opportunity.
- Real time access to projects relating to units, apartments, villas and townhouses to increase your chances of winning new business
- Monitor the activities of key players in the construction industry
- Be notified of all developments at the early planning stage when developers are choosing agents to sell off the plan
- Receive email alerts when new projects enter the pipeline or when project updates occur so you can manage your tasks
- Create, save and run simple or complex searches for project, company and contact information
- Access Construction Tender notices and keep track of your current tenders
- 24/7 access on your smartphone with the Cordell Connect App iOS and Android
Frequently Asked Questions
Our researchers speak to the construction industry and capture new information every day. The data is obtained from various sources including our construction industry contacts, newspapers, publications, local councils, state and federal government and updates are loaded into Cordell Connect four times each day.
Each project has very detailed information including the size of project, dollar value, area, number of floors, number of units etc., along with stage and status, detailed information of the companies and contacts associated with it and any tender information available.
You can choose the geographic areas for data that best suit your business.
- Australia wide
- NSW – Metro, Country North, Country South
- Vic – Metro, Country East, Country West
- Qld – Metro, Country North, Country South
- WA – Metro, Country
- SA – Metro, Country
- Tas – Entire State
- NT – Entire Territory
- ACT – Entire Territory
Cordell Connect is an online database available to you 24/7 where you can:
- Search for projects and companies
- Set up favourite searches for ease of use
- Set up email alerts to notify you of
- New projects entering the pipeline
- Updates to your favourite projects and companies
Pricing is dependent on the geographic spread that you decide to access and and how many industries or data sets you choose. To find out more, speak to one of our sales team.
Cordell Connect can help anyone in the construction and building services and supply industries. Our clients include builders, developers, architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, plumbers, electricians, landscapers, airconditioning suppliers, building site suppliers, mining site suppliers, bricklayers, plasterers, office equipment suppliers, drainage, equipment hire companies, carpet and flooring companies, real estate agents – you name it. If you supply the building or mining industries in any way, Cordell Connect is a valuable source of sales leads and market intelligence.
“As a national valuation company, Cordell Connect provides a centralised database to assist in our market research and obtain planning information to stay informed about projects across Australia. The system enables us to track projects and provide efficiencies in what we do. We have found Cordell Connect to have accurate information that assists in our everyday tasks. Having used another service provider for planning information, we returned to Cordell Connect, which we consider has easy to use search capabilities, more accurate data and a greater number of projects reported on.”
Luana Kenny, Director, m3property Strategists