- Real time access to projects relating to units, apartments, villas and townhouses to increase your chances of winning new business
- Monitor the activities of key players in the construction industry
- Be notified of all developments at the early planning stage when developers are choosing agents to sell off the plan
- Receive email alerts when new projects enter the pipeline or when project updates occur so you can manage your tasks
- Create, save and run simple or complex searches for project, company and contact information
- Access Construction Tender notices and keep track of your current tenders
- 24/7 access on your smartphone with the Cordell Connect App iOS and Android
Cordell Connect is an online database of fully researched building, construction and engineering project information for the Australian and New Zealand markets. Connect data is available across all types of construction projects including residential, retail and commercial, planning and tender information, hospitality and tourism construction, mining work, industrial buildings, entertainment and sport, education and hospitals and civil engineering and utilities.
5 ways Cordell Connect can grow your business
- Be the first to identify sales leads from new projects – get in early and build relationships with developers, builders, architects and specifiers at the early stages of the project.
- Win more business – obtain updated information on projects and the contact details of companies associated with them and track the progress throughout the construction planning cycle all the way to the builder being appointed!
- Be a market expert – be in the know about new developments before the first sod is turned and obtain valuable market activity for any part of Australia and New Zealand.
- Find leads while on the go - 24/7 access on your desktop, smartphone or tablet so you can find leads while in the office, on site - or anywhere!
- Be notified of new projects and project updates as they happen - receive email alerts when new projects enter the pipeline or when project updates occur so you never miss out on an opportunity.