Rigorous and regular analytics on property values
Every day, CoreLogic runs rigorous analytics across the Australian property market to create a property market value index trusted by Australian regulators and industry as the most up-to-date and accurate measure of housing market performance overtime.
3 ways Indices can help your business
- Understand capital city and regional markets – Get unparalleled insights into the portfolio value of housing across each capital city and major regional market.
- Spot trends and identify value – Build up a picture of property market value performance by tracking capital city and regional home values using the most up to date and comprehensive data available.
- Minimise risk and maximise opportunities – See at a glance cities that are performing poorly or that are seeing an improving trend so you can take steps to minimise your exposure.
Our Indices – or Home Value Index – is used and trusted by major institutions including the ASX, Reuters, Bloomberg, policy makers and the banking sector.
- Rigorous hedonic regression method
- Daily home value indices
- Indices available on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis
- Available across capital cities and regional markets by subscription
- Back series available
More details: http://www.corelogic.com.au/research/rpdata-corelogic-home-value-index.html
Frequently Asked Questions
"The CoreLogic RP Data monthly estimates are more timely and reliable than the ABS's quarterly readings”
Rory Robertson, Interest Rate Strategist, Westpac.
"The suite of indexes calculated by CoreLogic RP Data represents a significant improvement in the quality of housing price statistics available in Australia”