Comprehensive insights into new construction projects.
Cordell Projects delivers fully researched building, construction and infrastructure project information for the Australian and New Zealand markets. Our data covers detailed information on an extensive range of construction projects – from residential, industrial, commercial, mining, infrastructure and community facilities – allowing you to be informed of new and transitioning projects in your area.
3 ways Cordell Projects can grow your business
- Be the first to identify new projects opportunities – get in early and build relationships with developers, architects and specifiers at early planning stages of construction projects.
- Win more business – obtain updated information on projects and the contact details of companies associated with them and track the progress throughout the construction planning cycle all the way to the builder being appointed!
- Be a market expert – be in the know about new developments before the first sod is turned and obtain valuable market activity for any part of Australia and New Zealand.
- All our information is qualified by a researcher – not just automatically added from a computer. This ensures the most accurate, relevant and useful leads.
- Access to projects to increase your chances of winning new business in a format that works for your company – choose from online access, emailed PDFs, printed books or a direct feed into your company systems via our API.
- Extensive list of industries and sub industries to ensure you see every applicable project
- Names and contact details of key players.
- Ability to monitor the activities of key players in the construction industry
- Regularly updated data – our online sources are updated daily.
Cordell Projects construction data is available as:
Download the Cordell datasets
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you get your data?
Our researchers speak to the construction industry and capture new information every day. Our data is obtained from various sources including our construction industry contacts, newspapers, publications, local councils, state and federal government.
What level of detail will I get?
Each project has very detailed information including the size of project, dollar value, scope, area, etc. along with stage and status, detailed information for the companies and contacts associated with it and any tender information available.
What areas does the data cover?
You can choose the geographic areas for data that best suit your business.
- NSW – Metro, Country North, Country South
- Vic – Metro, Country East, Country West
- Qld – Metro, Country North, Country South
- WA – Metro, Country
- SA – Metro, Country
- Tas – Entire State
- NT – Entire Territory
- ACT – Entire Territory
How much does it cost?
Pricing is dependent on how you decide to access our data (Cordell Connect online system, email PDF, hardcopy book or API), the geographic spread that you decide to access and and how many industries or data sets you choose. To find out more, speak to one of our sales team.
Who is Cordell Projects data suitable for?
Cordell Projects data can help anyone in the construction and building services and supply industries. Our clients include builders, developers, architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, plumbers, electricians, landscapers, airconditioning suppliers, building site suppliers, mining site suppliers, bricklayers, plasterers, office equipment suppliers, drainage, equipment hire companies, carpet and flooring companies, real estate agents – you name it. If you supply the building or mining industries in any way, our data can be a valuable source of sales leads and market intelligence.
“Cordell is a valuable tool to keep track of relevant projects as they progress through the various stages of the construction process – from early planning through to the tender stage as well as when a builder is appointed.”
Margaret Cronin, Aireven Climate Control Solutions