List for free
onthehouse.com.au is the Australian real estate community’s zero cost, zero commission listing portal. Agencies and agents can list all of their for sale and for rent residential properties for free on onthehouse.com.au so they reach an audience rich in homeowners researching to sell and landlords researching to invest.
onthehouse.com.au promotes you and your local property expertise. We highlight your listings successes to our highly engaged audience of vendors-to-be and landlords. Your contact and agency details will appear on each of your listings so you can be easily contacted with enquiries. Your listings can be uploaded from your real estate CRM system. Click here to register.
onthehouse.com.au is integrated into more than 60 CRM and portal upload systems, including:
ARO, AgentBox, Agentplus, Allhomes, APX, ABC Photosigns, Box and Dice, Brightfox, CoreWeb, Centernet, Console, Campaign Track, Denovans, Eagle Software, Freedom Creative, Fortuna, Gateway, H1, iProperty, InterAcct Software, Inhabit, IT Today, iWon, LJ Hooker Head Office, LockedOn, My Desktop, Multi-Array, Mantis Technologies, Multilink Systems, onthehouse, OSL Online SolutionsPortPlus, Prolist Pty Ltd, Red Square, ReNet, REX Software, Rockend, RefreshWeb, RealOz, Revo Platform, Realestate1, Subtle Difference, Sherlock, Together Interactive, WebIT, Zoo Property, Zenu
Attract a new audience
onthehouse.com.au attracts a growing audience of 1.5m unique visitors per month and has an engaged member base of over 340,000 consumers.
Build your social presence
SmartAds is a social media plugin associated to your onthehouse.com.au account that allows you to automatically post listings and recent sales to your Facebook page to generate leads, share successes and enhance your reputation.
We leverage onthehouse.com.au traffic and combine it with Facebook’s profiling algorithms to create targeted “look-alike” audiences that are customised for each specific listing on our site. There is no fee to have your listings appear on your Facebook feed, however there is a fee to generate leads via SmartAds.
- Facebook posts are drafted automatically and sent to you to confirm and publish
- The best photo and text is recommended for each posting
- Facebook displays your listing to an audience of people who look like the people viewing your listing on onthehouse.com.au
- Our Facebook listing ads score very highly on Facebook’s relevancy score demonstrating that we target our ads to relevant and engaged audiences
- Great as a pre-portal-listing campaign
- Purchase a Targeted Marketing Campaign to accompany your listing or recent sale on Facebook
onthehouse.com.au has a range of extensive information and interactive property data tools to help buyers, sellers and investors explore and better understand their markets and the properties they are considering.
Sellers – use onthehouse.com.au to help answer the question, “What’s my property worth?”
Buyers/Investors – research your next home or investment property
Renters – find available rental properties in a particular area
- Regularly updated property news
- Suburb research for investors
- Affordability assessment tools
- Individual property reports
- Ability to claim and update data
- Renovation ideas
- Monthly market watch updates
- Find an agent tools for consumers
It is free to join and list your for sale and for rent properties on onthehouse.com.au
Listings appear in the suburb research pages and on maps across a variety of pages when the user searches for property for sale or for rent
onthehouse.com.au can be integrated into 60+ CRM and portal upload systems
Interactive tools are available across the site to help buyers, sellers and investors understand their market