Be the local market expert
Gain a real understanding of your local market down to an address level. Search for properties by suburb, street or individual address. Understand property values, recent sales and comparable market estimates. See what is for sale and for rent in the area, and deep dive data on individual properties including features, land size, ownership details and sales history.
Territory Builder – create and save your own unique farming territories by hand drawing your boundaries on a map. Once you have created a territory, you can sort and filter data across different search results tabs. Territories are saved so you can quickly and easily access them for future use. Find out more.
Property Monitor – receive weekly email alerts when a property you have saved to your Watch List is listed for sale, listed for rent or sold. This is a great tool to help you stay informed on the activity in your local market. Find out more.
Win new customers
Buying or selling a home is a significant change of life-stage, which has a ripple effect on dozens of different transactions. Identify new business opportunities by understanding changed ownership status. See properties that have been on the market for extended periods or that have recently sold, and who has listed or sold them.
Marketing Direct – market more strategically, cut the costs of your letterbox marketing and increase your success rate with our privacy compliant data. Save money and generate more leads by target marketing with personalised messaged to home owners and tenants. Find out more.
Prospector – using sophisticated analysis to identify properties that are more likely to list and sell in the near future, this tool helps you stay one step ahead of your competitors. Prospector also focuses your marketing activity – saving you time and delivering results! Leads are generated using the following market indicators:
- Withdrawn Listings – properties within a specified suburb that have previously been advertised for sale within the last 365 days, but no active listing or sales record can be found for the last 100 days.
- Find Leads – this tool determines properties in a given suburb most likely to list based on past sales data as it relates to current market conditions. It determines the median hold time for both house and units, then calculates which houses and/or units last sold during this period plus or minus one year.
- Listings Over 60 Days – properties currently on the market that have been listed for over 60 days. This report defaults to the Market Compare tab so you can instantly see how long the properties have been on the market for.
Save time and effort
Use the intuitive tools within RP Data Professional to view, manage and print active listings, produce reports and buy land titles. You can even export data to your own database.
RP Data Professional helps organise your business, by letting you:
- Track your prospects automatically
- View, manage and print your active listings
- Produce reports of all your recent sales
- Produce lists of your current rentals
- Monitor selected properties for future listings and sales activity
- Determine property value estimates with automated valuations
ADL Forms – the integration of ADL Forms with RP Data Professional removes the need to re-enter key data. This saves agents significant time and allows you to create compliant agreements and forms for your business in one place.
Engage with prospects and clients
Have more informed conversations with prospects and clients based on your knowledge of property pricing, features and ownership status. Provide accurate reports for pricing estimates or valuations backed by the most up-to-date property information.
Create and export customised reports with your contact details and company branding to email or hand out to clients and prospects. Track listings, current and future sales, rentals and customise your pages for tailored results and streamlined workflow. Reports available in RP Data Professional include:
- AVM Reports – provides the estimated value of a property, recent property sales in the area and suburb statistics. Understanding the value of a property enables better management of client expectations when buying or selling and organising finance. Find out more.
- Rental AVM Reports – uses a sophisticated algorithm to help you understand the estimated rent, yield and value of a property. Find out more.
- CMA Reports – one of the most popular tools inside RP Data Professional, these reports help thousands of agents and brokers win new business by demonstrating their market knowledge and expertise. Find out more.
- Rental CMA Reports – use these reports to demonstrate your knowledge of the local rental market to potential property management clients. Find out more.
- Signature Reports – Create modern CMAs, Comparable Sales Reports and Consumer Affairs Victoria compliant Statement of Information reports within the user friendly Signature Reports platform. Find out more.
One Click Reports
Create a report on the performance of a suburb and email to potential clients or upload to your website. One Click Reports can be created for individual properties or for suburbs with just a single click.
Customised, professional reports
The Signature Reports platform is a powerful tool inside RP Data Professional that helps you create beautiful, modern reports to help you stand out against competitors and provide a great service to vendors and clients. Tell your unique story, position yourself and your brand, and showcase your local expertise with Signature CMA Reports and Comparable Sales Reports.
Victorian agents can also produce Statement of Information reports for each new listing to ensure they remain compliant with legislation.
Reports available in Signature:
- Branded CMA Reports
Upload custom PDF files to your template to quick and easy to produce pre-listing kits to use in your listing appointments and appraisals.
- Comparable Sales Reports
A concise snapshot built specifically to provide only the information you need, to use for quick appraisals and prospecting.
- Statement of Information Reports
Available for Victorian properties to help you remain compliant.
Enhanced mapping tools
The mapping inside RP Data Professional doesn’t just let you see where a property is located – it provides you with a range of tools to measure distance, measure area and overlay dozens of valuable data points to give you a rich visual picture of key property attributes, situation and surrounding market performance.
Advanced mapping technology creates visual representations of targeted locations, helping you to:
- Determine hot spots in your area
- Demonstrate your local expertise
- Measure property boundaries
- Show distances to local amenities
- Spot property features like pools, sheds or common boundaries
- Present aerial and cadastral maps to customers
The RP Data Pro mobile app means you no longer need to be in the office to maximise productivity. Available for both iOS and Android, you can research, compare properties and create reports 24/7, at the touch of a button.
Searching by address, street name, suburb, postcode, parcel, company, owner name and building name.
A user friendly platform that provides a fast way to produce reports for appraisals, open for inspections and prospecting. Create modern CMAs, Comparable Sales Reports and Statement of Information reports for Victorian properties.
See hot spots in your area, measure property boundaries, show distances to local amenities, present aerial maps to customers and much more.
“RP Data Professional enhances the relationship that we have with clients. It means you can fully investigate the properties your clients are looking to purchase.”
“RP Data Professional allows me to stay front of mind with my customers, especially when it comes to purchases. RP Data Professional is part of my appointment, my procedure. I give customers a demo before they leave. It’s another value add that we can offer; another reason for customers to talk to me.”
“Over many years in real estate, RP Data Professional continues to be the most important referencing tool I use – both in terms of keeping my clients informed and in preparing up to date appraisals and market information. CoreLogic is continually offering training and support to ensure I use all the available tools I have at my fingertips, and that I’m continually learning more. I would not be a knowledgeable real estate professional without them.”
Buy RP Data Professional Now
CoreLogic data is trusted by real estate agents, corporates and government agencies. Access the very same data that powers these property professionals. Purchase today and grow your business with superior insights from RP Data Professional.
Packages starting from $150 / month
Find out more. Contact Us