The latest research from Adelaide Cityscope shows that commercial property sales in Adelaide have significantly decreased in total value for the quarter to July 2017. The latest quarter shows total sales figures of $35.1 million from 19 sales, compared to $123.5 million from 15 sales in the quarter to April 2017, and $244.1 million from 17 sales in the quarter to January 2017.
The year to July 2017 shows total sales of $624.9 million from 66 sales, a decrease on the previous year, which had $799.3 million from 89 sales.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Adelaide Cityscope.
Notable sales in the July 2017 update of Adelaide Cityscope include:
- 75-79 King William Street, a seven-storey office building with shops on the ground floor and a building area of 3,583 sqm, which sold for $8.388 million through LJ Hooker Commercial Adelaide;
- 180 Flinders Street, a modern, three level plus basement office building with a building area of 1,397 sqm, which sold for $5.3 million through CBRE and
- Two buildings fronting Porters Lane comprising (AD7.22), an older, two-storey, brick warehouse building and, a single-storey building, both with part of the Renaissance Arcade on the ground floor, which were bought together for $4.758 million.
Properties for sale in the July 2017 update of Adelaide Cityscope include:
- Allianz House at 89 Pirie Street, a nine-storey building set back behind the restored three-storey Victorian facade of the sites former building and with a building area of 7,123 sqm, available through CBRE and Knight Frank;
- SAFF Building at 122-132 Frome Street, an office building of four levels including basement parking for 22 cars and a building area of 2,050 sqm, available through Colliers International and
- 270-274 Rundle Street, a two-storey plus basement retail building, available at an asking price of $5 million through Raptis Real Estate.
Leasing opportunities in the July 2017 update of Adelaide Cityscope include:
- Iron Road House at 24-36 Currie Street, an 11-level office building, completed in 1992, which has office space ranging from 300 to 4,500 sqm for lease through Knight Frank;
- Grenfell Centre at 23-31 Grenfell Street, a 26-level office building with a retail plaza, which has office space ranging from 240 to 7,000 sqm for lease through CBRE Adelaide and JLL Adelaide and
- 58-60 Gawler Place, a building of four storeys plus basement which has retail space of 431 sqm on the basement level, 223 sqm on ground level, 422 sqm on level 1, 428 sqm on level 2 and 442 sqm on level 3 available through Savills.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe