The latest research from Adelaide Cityscope shows that commercial property sales in Adelaide have increased in total value for the quarter to January 2018. The latest quarter shows total sales figures of $256 million from 9 sales, compared to $183.4 million from 20 sales in the quarter to October 2017, and $35.1 million from 19 sales in the quarter to July 2017.
The year to January 2018 shows total sales of $598 million from 63 sales, a decrease from the previous year, which had $707.2 million from 75 sales.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Adelaide Cityscope.
Notable sales in the January 2018 update of Adelaide Cityscope include:
- ANZ House at 11 Waymouth Street, a 21-storey office building with a ground level retail plaza and basement parking for 162 cars, building area 31,004 sqm with floor plates between 1,400 sqm and 1,700 sqm, which sold for $202.5 million through Colliers International, JLL Adelade and JLL Sydney and
- 285 Flinders Street, a single-storey stone former house converted for office use with parking for 4 cars on a 337 sqm block, 14-20 Ifould Street, a parking area of 466 sqm for 38 cars and Calvary Wakefield Hospital and Wakefield Clinic at 262-300 Wakefield Street, comprises of a three and four-storey main hospital building and a number of connected one and two-storey buildings, which sold for $50 million through Colliers International.
Properties for sale in the January 2018 update of Adelaide Cityscope include:
- Anna Building at 153 Flinders Street, a four-storey office building originally built in 1950 and was refurbished in 1972 and in 2005 with a net lettable area of 4,450 sqm available through Belle Property;
- Unit 6 at 55-57 Gawler Place, a 105 sqm office on level six in an eight-storey commercial building, available through Commercial SA Property Group and
- 116A – 116B Hindley Street and 116 Hindley Street, two two-storey retail buildings plus basement and with rear access, available through Mastracorp Real Estate.
Leasing opportunities in the January 2018 update of Adelaide Cityscope include:
- Iron Road House at 24-36 Currie Street, an 11-level office building with gross floor area 12,000 sqm, net lettable area 9,210 sqm., which has office space ranging from 300 to 4,500 sqm available through Knight Frank;
- Angas Securities House at 26 Flinders Street, an office building of 16 levels with a glass facade and basement parking for 68 cars, which has office space ranging from 150 to 2,210 sqm available through Knight Frank and
- Chesser House at 91-97 Grenfell Street, a 12-storey office building comprising office area of 10,633 sqm and retail area of 740 sqm, which has office space ranging from 50 to 6,843 sqm available through Colliers International.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe