The latest research from Burke Road Cityscope shows sales have increased in total value in the quarter to November 2017. In this latest quarter, there were 6 sales at a total value of $44.7 million, compared to the 13 sales at a total value of $34.2 million in the previous quarter.
This quarter brings the 12-month total to $96 million of 29 sales, a decrease compared to the 30 sales at a total value of $133.6 million over the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Burke Road Cityscope.
Notable sales in the November 2017 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 250 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, a five-level building comprising 5,170 sqm office space over the first, second and third floors, 670 sqm of ground floor retail space to Camberwell Road and a car park to Burke Road with 127 car spaces, which sold for $27.5 million;
- 596 Burke Road, Camberwell , a single-storey brick retail building with a net lettable area of 230 sqm on a 273 sqm block, which sold for $6.008 million. The sale represented an initial yield of 5.11% on passing income of $307,009;
- 178-180 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East, comprising three abutting single-storey brick buildings; two facing Camberwell Road and a third to the rear on a 602 sqm block, which sold for $5 million.
Properties for sale in the November 2017 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- Suite 206 in Camberwell Corporate Centre at 685 Burke Road, Camberwell, a 65 sqm office suite located on level 2 with a car space on title, which is for sale through Prowse Burns Commercial.
Leasing opportunities listed in the November 2017 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 971 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a four-storey office building with basement parking, and parking at rear of the ground floor, which has whole office floor of 820 sqm available through Kelly & Kelly Property;
- 293 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, a four-storey concrete office building, the upper floors were refurbished in 2000. There is basement parking for 203 cars, which has office space ranging from 500 to 2,000 sqm available through JLL Glen Waverley;
- Chiquita House at 691 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a five-storey concrete building with parking for 17 cars on part of the ground floor and to the rear, which has office space ranging from 329 to 659 sqm available through Gorman Commercial.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe