The latest research from Burke Road Cityscope shows sales have decreased in the quarter to February 2018. In this latest quarter, there were 3 sales at a total value of $24.3 million, compared to the 6 sales at a total value of $44.7 million in the previous quarter.
This quarter brings the 12-month total to $108.2 million of 27 sales, a significant increase compared to the 23 sales at a total value of $48.9 million over the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Burke Road Cityscope.
Notable sales in the February 2018 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 586-590 Burke Road, Camberwell , a two-storey brick building, built in 1920. Once a cinema and refurbished completely in 1990 as Harry’s Food Forum, which closed in 1992. The building now has an area of 1,081 sqm on a site of 842 sqm, which was bought for $19.175 million;
- 993 Burke Road, Camberwell, a two-storey mansion, extended, altered and used for commercial purposes, on a site of 1,392 sqm, which sold for about $4.752 million.
Properties for sale in the February 2018 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 788 Burke Road, Camberwell, part of a two-storey brick terrace row built in 1890, comprising a shop to Burke Road and a residence at rear with separate entrance, with a building area of 247 sqm, which is scheduled for auction on 8 March 2018 through GormanKelly – Hawthorn; and
- 5 Redfern Road, Hawthorn East, a single-storey former house converted to use as an office and warehouse, on a site of 190 sqm, and 7 Redfern Road, Hawthorn East, a single-storey former house on a site of 192 sqm, which are for sale together as a development site by auction on 24 February 2018 through Jellis Craig Doncaster and Marshall White Boroondara.
Leasing opportunities listed in the February 2018 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- Qantas, at 2-6 Railway Parade, Camberwell, a four-storey office building with parking for 148 cars, which has 1,876 office space over levels 2 and 3 available through JLL Glen Waverley;
- 683 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a five-storey office building with parking for 20 cars, which has office space ranging from 210 sqm to 743 sqm available through GormanKelly - Hawthorn.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe