The latest research from Burke Road Cityscope shows sales value has decreased in the quarter to May 2018. In this latest quarter, there were 5 sales at a total value of $10.3 million, compared to the 3 sales at a total value of $24.3 million in the previous quarter.
This quarter brings the 12-month total to $113.6 million of 27 sales, a significant increase compared to the 24 sales at a total value of $48.5 million over the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Burke Road Cityscope.
Notable sales in the May 2018 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 791 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a two-storey brick building containing a shop to Burke Road, plus a single storey extension to the rear with a building area of 222 sqm, which was bought for $5.95 million;
- Unit 5 at 538 Riversdale Road, Camberwell, a 260 sqm office suite on the first floor of a two-storey retail and office building including eight parking spaces, which was bought for $2.3 million; and
- 788 Burke Road, Camberwell, a two-storey brick terrace with a shop to Burke Road and a residence at rear plus a double garage with a building area of 247 sqm, which was bought for $1.37 million.
Properties for sale in the May 2018 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 5 Redfern Road, Hawthorn East, a single-storey former house converted to use as an office and warehouse on a 190 sqm block and 7 Redfern Road, Hawthorn East, a single-storey former house on a 192 sqm block, which are for sale together as a development site through Knight Frank Glen Waverley.
Leasing opportunities listed in the May 2018 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 293 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, a four-storey concrete office building with basement parking for 203 cars, which has office space from 500 to 2,015 sqm available through JLL Glen Waverley;
- Remunerator Building at 695 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a seven-level brick and concrete office building with a ground floor showroom and parking for 57 cars in basement and on part of the ground floor, which has office space ranging from 51 to 433 sqm available through Gorman Commercial;
- 969 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a six-storey brick and concrete office building with 48 parking spaces in a basement and at rear of the ground floor, which has office space of 440 sqm available through Kelly & Kelly Property.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe