The latest research from Burke Road Cityscope shows sales value has increased in the quarter to February 2021. In this latest quarter, there were 4 sales at $8.8 million, compared to the sale at a total value of $6.5 million from the 1 sale in the previous quarter.
The 12-month total to $51.8 million comprising 14 sales shows an increase from the 16 sales at a total value of $32.9 million over the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Burke Road Cityscope.
The significant sales in the February 2021 update of Burke Road Cityscope were:
- 169 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, a two-storey office and restaurant building, extensively refurbished in early 2009, with a building area of 430 sqm on a 455 sqm block, which was bought for $3.85 million and
- 991 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a 1,829 sqm block of vacant land with development approval for a 3-storey residential building, which was bought for $3.75 million.
Properties for sale in the February 2021 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 753 Burke Road, Camberwell and 751 Burke Road, Camberwell, two 2-storey brick buildings with a shop to Burke Road and each with room to park two or three cars in a small paved yard at rear, which are for sale through Fitzroys – Melbourne and
- Lot 1 in CV One Apartments at 2-4 Monteath Avenue, Hawthorn East, a 135 sqm retail unit on the ground floor to the corner of Porter Street and Stanley Place plus a car space on basement level 4, which is for sale through Fitzroys – Melbourne.
Leasing opportunities listed in the February 2021 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 8 Redfern Road, Hawthorn East, a four-storey office building with basement parking for 300 cars, built in 2002 with a net lettable area of 8,000 sqm, which has office space ranging from 347 to 1,914 sqm for lease through Gorman Commercial;
- 20 Council Street, Hawthorn East, a four-storey office building with 50 car spaces in two basement levels and to the rear of the ground floor, which has office space of 440 sqm on level 3 for lease through GormanKelly and
- 697 Burke Road, Camberwell, a seven-level concrete office building, comprises office floors, an upper ground floor showroom/office and parking for 54 vehicles on the lower ground floor, net lettable area is 2,804 sqm and typical floor area is 825 sqm, which has office space ranging from 150 to 400 sqm for lease through JLL Metro Market and Colliers International – Melbourne East.