The latest research from Burke Road Cityscope shows sales value decreased significantly in the quarter to November 2019. In this latest quarter, there was 1 sale of $0.5 million, compared to the 3 sales at a total value of $7.4 million in the previous quarter.
This quarter brings the 12-month total to $25.3 million of 14 sales, a decrease compared to the 16 sales at a total value of $48 million over the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Burke Road Cityscope.
The sale in the November 2019 update of Burke Road Cityscope is:
- 389 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, a single-storey brick shop constructed in 1924 on a 69 sqm piece of land, which sold for $500,000.
Properties for sale in the November 2019 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 514-520 Riversdale Road, Camberwell, a single-storey brick building with one shop at No. 514 and a single-storey brick building with three shops at No. 516-520, on a site of 228 sqm, which is for sale by auction through Fitzroys and
- 769-771 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a 205 sqm single-storey brick building, renovated in 1992 and ground floor shopfront refurbished in 2005, with storage space and three car spaces to the rear, which is for sale by auction through CBRE Melbourne.
Leasing opportunities listed in the August 2019 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 2-6 Railway Parade, Camberwell, a four-storey office building with parking for 148 cars over three and a half basement levels, which has office space of 896 sqm on ground level available through Premier Commercial and
- CV Apartments development at 141 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East, two buildings of 11 and 12 storeys comprising 96 and 127 apartments respectively, in which three levels of office space of up to 8,500 sqm is available for pre-lease through JLL Glen Waverley.