The latest research from Burke Road Cityscope shows sales value has increased in the quarter to November 2021. In this latest quarter, there were 5 sales at $35.3 million, compared to the 8 sales at a total value of $10.8 million in the previous quarter.
This quarter brings the 12-month total to $74.3 million comprising 22 sales, an increase compared to the 18 sales at a total value of $60.5 million over the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Burke Road Cityscope.
The top sales in the November 2021 update of Burke Road Cityscope are:
- 981 Burke Road, Camberwell, a parcel of vacant land of 1,462 sqm and 979 Burke Road, Camberwell, a two-storey brick office building with a parking area at the rear with a building area of 664 sqm on a 628 sqm block, which were sold together as a development site for about $25 million;
- 632 Burke Road, Camberwell, a 2-storey brick building with a single-storey extension to the rear and a paved yard with room to park four to six cars. Building area is 234 sqm on a block of 250 sqm, which was sold for $4.39 million and
- 399 Riversdale Road, Hawthorn East including unit 1 and unit 2, a two-storey building, built 1981, comprising two units, one on each floor with a building area of 337 sqm and a total of ten car spaces to the rear, which were sold for $3.315 million.
Properties for sale in the November 2021 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 693 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a four-storey commercial building constructed 1981. There are 24 basement car spaces and ground floor car parking area. All floors were refurbished in late 1997 and the facade and foyer in 2011. Building area is 1,558 sqm on a site of 695 sqm, which is for sale through CBRE and
- Stratum lot 3 in CV Two at 141 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East, comprising retail/commercial space on ground, mezzanine and levels 1 to 3 and parking space in basement level 1 mezzanine and basement levels 1 to 5, with 304 car parking bays. The podium has a central atrium and comprises of communal space, shops, restaurants, end of trip facilities, a gymnasium and a yoga studio with a net lettable area of 10,249 sqm, which is for sale through Cushman & Wakefield.
Leasing opportunities listed in the November 2021 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- Ebony at 347 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, a six-storey building completed 2015; comprising retail on the ground floor, commercial units on level one, 183 residential units on levels one to five, basement parking in two levels, and a free-standing three-storey building to the rear, which has showroom and office space of 464 sqm available through Teska Carson – Richmond;
- 636 Burke Rad, Camberwell, a 2-storey brick building with a shop front to Burke Road containing a mezzanine level refurbished in 2001, and a two-storey concrete extension to Market Place Building, has retail space of 160 sqm available through Barry & Matthew Iles and
- 795 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a double-fronted, two-storey brick building with a showroom to Burke Road and a rear yard with space for parking three cars, has a net lettable area of 227 sqm, which is available for lease through Ray White Commercial Ferntree Gully.