The latest research from Chapel Street Cityscope shows that commercial property sales value has decreased in the past three months.
Sales recorded in the quarter to November 2020 totalled $2.3 million from 2 sales, compared to the $5 million from 4 sales in the three months to August 2020 and the $2.4 million from 3 sales in the three months to May 2020.
This data brings the 12 month total to $15.2 million from 11 sales, a decrease from the previous twelve month total of $31.9 million from 12 sales.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Chapel Street Cityscope:
Notable sales recorded in the November 2020 update of Chapel Street Cityscope include:
- 561 Chapel Street, South Yarra, a single-storey brick retail building with building area of 110 sqm on a site of 126 sqm, which was bought for $2 million through Gross Waddell.
Properties listed as for sale in the November 2020 update of Chapel Street Cityscope include:
- 291 Chapel Street, Prahran, a two-storey retail building of 260 sqm with three car spaces to the rear on a site of 395 sqm, internally refurbished in 2015, and 299 Chapel Street, Prahran, a two-storey retail building of 685 sqm on a site of 618 sqm; which are for sale together or separately through Emmetts Real Estate – Melbourne and
- Two retail shops Lot G1 and Lot G2 on the ground floor of the Luxton Prahran Apartments at 18-30 Chatham Street, Prahran, both with two car spaces in basement level one, are for sale together through Colliers International and Aston Commercial – Melbourne.
Leasing opportunities listed in the November 2020 update of Chapel Street Cityscope include:
- Office component in the Como Centre at 259-303 Toorak Road, South Yarra, comprising four sections providing a total of 25,486 sqm office space, which has up to 742 sqm for lease through Colliers International Melbourne East;
- 627 Chapel Street, South Yarra, currently a development at foundation stage to be a 24-level office tower, which has office space ranging from 1,100 sqm to 25,300 sqm for pre-lease through Colliers International Melbourne East and Cushman & Wakefield Melbourne and
- 513 Chapel Street, South Yarra, a three-storey brick retail building, which has retail space of about 400 sqm over two levels for lease through Retail Realm Partners.