The latest research from Chatswood Cityscope shows that commercial property sales in the areas covered by it have increased in total sales value. For the quarter to June 2018 there were 22 sales at a total sales value of $258.3 million, compared to the 22 sales at a total value of $103.4 million for the previous quarter. The yearly figures have increased, with 98 sales at a total value of $1.065 billion for the twelve months to June 2018, compared to the 111 sales at a total value of $565.9 million for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Chatswood Cityscope.
Notable sales in the June 2018 update of Chatswood Cityscope include:
- A part share in the 99-year leasehold expiring June 30, 2072 of 1 Railway Street, Chatswood, a retail/office complex consisting of two 12-storey buildings with basement parking for 110 cars and a building area of 17,372 sqm, which was bought for $107 million;
- 219-247 Pacific Highway, Artarmon, a 12,510 sqm block of largely vacant land with a disused 10-storey brick commercial building in the eastern corner of the site, which was bought for $90 million through Knight Frank North Sydney, GJS Property and Lindsay Bennelong and
- 6 Clarendon Street, Artarmon, a three-storey childcare facility with basement parking for 47 cars, converted in 2013 from a three-storey industrial building, which was bought for $21 million through CBRE (Sydney).
Properties listed as for sale in the June 2018 update of Chatswood Cityscope include:
- 21 Whiting Street, Artarmon, a two-storey building with a workshop on the ground, office space on level 1 and undercover car parking to the rear, which is available through Colliers International North Sydney;
- 18-26 Dickson Avenue, Artarmon, a three-storey office building with container access and a high-clearance warehouse and a building area of 2,362 sqm, which is for sale through Sutton Anderson and
- 329 Penshurst Street, Willoughby, a two-storey building on a site area of 225 sqm, which is available through Shenks Real Estate.
Leasing opportunities listed in the June 2018 update of Chatswood Cityscope include:
- 67 Albert Avenue, Chatswood, an A-grade 20-level office building comprising 15 levels of office space, a ground floor lobby, a plaza level and parking for 199 cars, which has office space of 177 to 2,200 sqm available through JLL North Sydney and Cadigal Office Leasing;
- 9 Waltham Street, Artarmon a four-level building with loading dock access, a rooftop recreation area and parking for 30 cars, which has industrial/warehouse space of 1,400sqm available through Sutton Anderson and
- The whole building at 57-63 Herbert Street, Artarmon, a three-storey commercial building with a loading dock, on-site parking and a one-storey annexe, available through Sutton Anderson.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe