The latest research from Docklands Cityscope shows that commercial property sales have decreased in number and in total sales value. For the quarter to July 2017, there were 16 sales at a total sales value of $373.5 million, compared to 20 sales at a total value of $878.1 million for the previous quarter. The yearly figures have increased in total value, with 54 sales at a total value of $1.516 billion for the twelve months to July 2017, compared to 53 sales at a total value of $336 million for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Docklands Cityscope.
Notable sales in the July 2017 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
- A 50% stake of the Victorian Police HQ development (DK7A.1B) at 311 Spencer Street, Docklands, the proposed 42-storey office tower of 65,000 sqm was bought for $347.8 million;
- Vacant land at 3-43 Waterfront Way, Docklands (DK3.4B), a 1,665 sqm development site which was bought for $9.827 million; and
- Vacant land at 28-38 Perl River Road, Docklands (DK3.4C), a 1,420 sqm development site which was bought for $9.827 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the July 2017 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
- Aurecon Centre (DK8I.4) at 850 Collins Street, Docklands, an eight-storey office building with retail space on the ground floor and car parking completed in mid-2013 on a 2,425 sqm site, for sale through CBRE Melbourne and JLL;
- 36 Newquay Promenade (DK4D.2.14), a retail area known as tenancies 14 and 15 of 463 sqm, for sale through MP Burke Commercial - Melbourne;
- Lot 868, also known as 868 Bourke Street (DK8H.2A.868) at Convesso, 848-868 Bourke Street, Docklands, a corner retail space of 135 sqm on the ground floor, for sale through an auction scheduled on 18 August 2017 by Dixon Kestles – South Melbourne; and
- Lot B47, known as Shop 9 (DK6C.1.0B47) at Victoria Point, 744 Bourke Street, Docklands, a 70 sqm retails space on level 4, for sale through an auction scheduled on 9 August 2017 by Burgess Rawson – Melbourne.
Leasing opportunities listed in the July 2017 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
- Aurecon Centre (DK8I.4) at 850 Collins Street, Docklands, an eight-storey office building with retail space on the ground floor and car parking completed in mid-2013 with net lettable area of 15,000 sqm, has office space of 106 to 3,750 sqm for lease through Colliers International - Melbourne;
- 839 Collins Street development (DK8I.5), the proposed 21-storey building featuring 38,000 sqm of A-grade commercial space and retail space on ground and first level podium, has office space of 2,000 to 11,600 sqm available for pre-lease through Colliers International – Melbourne and JLL Melbourne; and
- Lifestyle Working Collins Street (DK8J.4C), at 838 Collins Street, a six-storey building comprising 137 commercial suites; completed in September 2013, has office area ranging from 61 to 410 sqm for lease through Colliers International.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe