The latest research from Macquarie Park Cityscope shows property sales for the three months to May 2017 have increased slightly from the preceding quarter. Sales recorded in the quarter ending May 2017 totalled $510.2 million, an increase from the $504.7 million recorded in the three months to February 2017, and a large increase from the $135.5 million recorded to November 2016.
For the year ending May 2017, there were 85 sales at a total value of $1.92 billion, compared to 112 sales at a total value of $1.10 billion for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Macquarie Park Cityscope.
Notable sales in the May 2017 update of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- Towers A and B, Macquarie View Corporate Park, at 112 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, two four-storey office buildings with parking above a podium comprising 14 industrial units, each with high-clearance warehouse and mezzanine office floor, with a total building area of 22,273 sqm, which was bought for $200 million;
- Part of the Homebush Corporate Centre, 5 Uhrig Road , Lidcombe, a complex comprising office buildings and high-clearance warehouses and on-grade parking and a two-storey office building and a high-clearance warehouses with loading docks, which was bought for $179.24 million and
- Tower C, Macquarie View Corporate Park, at 114 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, a seven-level office tower with 11,662 sqm of commercial space and basement parking for 144 car spaces, which was bought for $80 million.
Properties for sale in Macquarie Park Cityscope in May 2017 include:
- 25 Higginbotham Road, Gladesville, a high-clearance factory of corrugated iron with ground and mezzanine offices to the front and 23 Higginbotham Road, Gladesville, a high clearance warehouse of 2,511 sqm and 140 sqm of office space, plus a wide driveway covered by a canopy with parking to the front, available together through Colliers International Sydney North;
- 43 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park, a work site of 39,824 sqm with a single-storey service building on the southern corner of the site, for sale as a development site through Colliers International and
- Rhodes Business Centre, at 9-11 Blaxland Road, Rhodes, a four-storey strata titled commercial building of 11 units with 51 car spaces over two levels of basement parking, available through Colliers International Sydney West.
Leasing opportunities in the May 2017 of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- 6 and 7 Eden Park Drive, Macquarie Park a six-storey commercial building with ground floor retail space and four levels of basement car parking and 11 on site car spaces and Dupont House, a six-storey office building with ground floor retail space and basement car parking for 80 cars, which has office space of 200 to 2,000 sqm for lease through Knight Frank North Sydney and JLL North Sydney;
- Triniti Business Campus, at 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, a 28,145 sqm office campus comprising two 7-storey and one 6- storey commercial buildings with retail space, a childcare facility and 995 car parks, which has office space of 3,976 sqm for lease through Cushman & Wakefield and JLL North Sydney and
- Unit 4 in Building B of The Park and Parkside, at 297A Lane Cove Road, Macquarie Park, a complex comprising a two and three-storey light industrial building, a four-storey office building and a five-level office building and in which Unit 4 consists of 1,036 sqm of office space and warehouse space of 4,075 sqm and is available for lease through CBRE North Sydney and Goodman Australia.