The latest research from Macquarie Park Cityscope shows that commercial property in both sales value and volume have decreased in the past three months.
Sales recorded in the quarter to August 2020 totalled $8.1 million from 4 sales, compared to the $90.6 million from 11 sales in the three months to May 2020 and the $149 million from 28 sales in the three months to February 2020.
This data brings the 12 month total to $739 million from 74 sales, an increase from the previous twelve month total of $622.9 million from 93 sales.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Macquarie Park Cityscope:
Notable sales recorded in the August 2020 update of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- 13 Chaplin Drive, Lane Cove West, a two-storey office and warehouse building comprising 233 sqm office space and 693 sqm warehouse space with parking for 13 vehicles, which was bought for $5.05 million in a deal through CBRE North Sydney; and
- Lot 691 in Prime at 101 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park. Prime is a four-tower residential development completed late 2019. Lot 691, known as shop 11, a 119 sqm retail shop including a courtyard on ground level of the podium plus a car space and 9 sqm storage area on ground level which was bought for $2.07 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the August 2020 update of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- Unit 1 in E Park at 31-33 Chaplin Drive, Lane Cove West, a 2-storey Industrial unit comprising 176 sqm on the ground floor, 79 sqm on the first floor and five car spaces, which is for sale with an asking price of $1,300,000 through Sutton Anderson and
- Unit 77 in Hermitage Mews, at 20 Herbert Street, West Ryde, a 58 sqm commercial unit on the ground level, a 30 sqm car parking area on the basement level and a 23 sqm storage unit on the lower basement level, which is for sale with an asking price of $795,000 through PRDnationwide Macquarie Park.
Leasing opportunities listed in the August 2020 update of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- 78 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park, an eight-storey office building completed in early 2009 with 10,210 sqm office space and 250 sqm retail space on ground level, basement parking for about 288 cars, which has office space ranging from 815 sqm to 9,770 sqm available through CBRE Sydney North and Cushman & Wakefield Sydney;
- The Park and Parkside at 279A Lane Cove Road, Macquarie Park, a complex comprising several 2 to 5-level office and industrial buildings which has warehouse and office space ranging from 329 sqm to 2,782 sqm available through Goodman Australia and
- 15 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, formerly Talavera Business Park, a building comprising three levels of above-ground parking with 272 car bays, four levels of offices, high-clearance warehouses, a loading dock to the rear, 234 open-air parking spaces and landscaped areas, which has office space ranging from 780 sqm to 1,317 sqm available through GJS Property and Knight Frank North Sydney.