The latest research from Macquarie Park Cityscope shows property sales value for the three months to November 2019 have increased significantly from the preceding quarter.
Sales recorded in the quarter ending November 2019 totalled $491.2 million, an increase from the $152.5 million recorded in the three months to August 2019 and an increase from the $43.9 million recorded in the three months to May 2019.
For the year ending November 2019, there were 113 sales at a total value of $1.084 billion, a large increase compared to 52 sales at a total value of $334.8 million for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Macquarie Park Cityscope.
Notable sales in the November 2019 update of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- The Glasshouse Building at 45-61 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park, an 11-storey commercial building containing up to 37,680 sqm campus style office accommodation and 474 sqm of retail space, plus 2 levels of basement car parking for 359 vehicles, which was sold in two transactions for a total of $331.3 million through JLL Sydney and Colliers International - Sydney;
- The Novartis Macquarie Park Building at 52-54 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park, a 6-storey office building with a gross floor area of 9,988 sqm plus basement and onsite parking for a total of 106 cars, which was bought for $62.2 million through Colliers International and
- Link Business Park Building A at 13-15 Lyonpark Road, Macquarie Park, a 5-storey, 5,563 sqm building with offices and high-clearance warehouses, undercover security parking for 63 cars and open air parking, which was bought for $48.32 million through Knight Frank Sydney and Knight Frank North Sydney.
Properties for sale in Macquarie Park Cityscope in November 2019 include:
- Part of the vacant land at 3-9 Halifax Street and 2-6 Halifax Street comprising 18,463 sqm for sale through Knight Frank and
- 170 Epping Road, Lane Cove West, a 29,007 sqm block currently occupied by various warehouse and factory buildings of 1 and 2 storeys, a 3-storey office building used for administration, large silos and production facilities, for sale as a development site through Cushman & Wakefield - Parramatta and Cushman & Wakefield - Sydney.
Leasing opportunities in the November 2019 of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- Building B, Rhodes Corporate Park at 1B Alfred Street, a six-storey concrete and glass commercial building with parking for 278 cars, has office space ranging from 994 to 7,488 sqm for lease through GJS Property and Knight Frank - Sydney West;
- 2 Dawn Fraser Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, a seven-storey office building with a retail area and parking for 349 vehicles, which office space ranging from 1,000 to 13,070 sqm available through Colliers International - Sydney, Colliers International Sydney West and Dexus Property Group and
- 3 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, a nine-storey office building with high-clearance warehouses and parking, which has office space ranging from 225 to 2,000 sqm available through GJS Property and JLL North Sydney.