The latest research from Norwest Cityscope shows an increase in the total value of sales over the last quarter. For the three months to January 2018, there were 17 sales at a total value of $107.7 million, compared to the 25 sales at a total value of $51.8 million for the three months to October 2017.
This data brings the 12-month total to $257.3 million, an increase from the $177.4 million recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Norwest Cityscope.
Notable sales recorded in the January 2018 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
• 7 Maitland Place, Baulkham Hills, a two-storey office and warehouse building and on-grade parking to the side and rear of the building for about 140 cars and a net lettable area 6,193 sqm, which was sold for $50 million;
• 2 Circa Boulevarde, Bella Vista, vacant land, being the ground level of 13,447 sqm and the airspace above of 4,096.4 sqm found between level 1 and the elevation of 108m, which was sold for $28.05 million and
• 14-16 Brookhollow Avenue, Baulkham Hills, a two-storey office building with warehouse space to the rear, undercover basement car parking and on-grade parking for 6 cars on a site area of 6,620 sqm, which was sold for $14 million through PRD Nationwide (Norwest) and Colliers International.
Some strata properties for sale in the January 2018 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
• Lot 33, known as unit 33, in the Elevation building at 6 Meridian Place, Bella Vista, comprising 65 sqm on level 3 and three car spaces on basement level 2, which is available for sale through Coutts Real Estate South West;
• Lot 19, known as suite 301, 29-31 Solent Circuit, Baulkham Hills, comprising 149 sqm on level 3 and 52 sqm of parking on the ground floor and car park level 1, which is to be auctioned February 27, 2018 through Taylor Nicholas Hills and
• Lot 36, known as unit F108, 24-32 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, comprising 110 sqm on the podium level in building F and 40 sqm of parking on the podium and lower ground levels, which is for sale with an asking price of $1.1 million through THiiNK Commercial Bella Vista.
Significant leasing opportunities in the January 2018 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
• Norwest Quay, 21 Solent Circuit, Baulkham Hills a four-storey office building with 10,836 sqm of net lettable area above three levels of basement parking for 427 cars, has 695 to 2,064 sqm for lease through Colliers International and Norwest Commercial & Industrial - Baulkham Hills;
• 1-3 Meridian Place, Bella Vista, a large building with 2,830 sqm of warehouse space and 1,290 sqm of office space, and on-grade parking for 84 vehicles, which has office space of 600 to 1,200 sqm available through Norwest Commercial & Industrial - Baulkham Hills and
• 8 Solent Circuit , Baulkham Hills, a two-storey office and warehouse building with parking to the rear and side for 100 vehicles has warehouse space of 1,486 sqm available through Colliers International.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe