The latest research from Norwest Cityscope shows a decrease in the total value of sales over the last quarter. For the three months to July 2018, there were 15 sales at a total value of $15.5 million, compared to the 20 sales at a total value of $66 million for the three months to April 2018.
This data brings the 12-month total to $241 million, an increase from the $138.3 million recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Norwest Cityscope.
Notable sales recorded in the July 2018 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- Lot 1 in Capital Business Centre at 38 Brookhollow Ave, Baulkham Hills, a 399 sqm commercial suite on level 2 plus a total of 10 car spaces on title, which was sold for $3.5 million;
- Suite 301 in Q Central Norwest at 10 Norbrik Drive, Bella Vista, a 591 sqm office suite on level 3 including 26 parking spaces, which was sold for $3.105 million and
- Lot 2, known as I155 in Lexington Corporate at 24-32 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, comprising 442 sqm on the lower ground level and 102 sqm on the ground level plus 8 car spaces; which was sold for $1.88 million.
Some strata properties for sale in the July 2018 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- Suite 104 in Alpha at 5 Celebration Drive, Bella Vista, a 56 sqm commercial suite on level 1 including 2 parking spaces on basement level, for sale through Norwest Commercial & Industrial Real Estate;
- Unit A5 in Lexington Corporate at 24-32 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, a commercial suite comprising 168 sqm on the podium level in building A and 53 sqm of parking, for sale through Colliers International Parramatta and
- Unit 101 in 8 Norwest Central at 8 Century Circuit, Baulkham Hills, a commercial unit comprising 252 sqm on level 1 plus 10 car parking spaces, for sale with an asking price of $2,195,000 through THiiNK Commercial Bella Vista.
Significant leasing opportunities in the July 2018 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- 1-3 Meridian Place, Bella Vista, a large building with 2,830 sqm of warehouse space and 1,290 sqm of office space and on-grade parking for 84 vehicles, which has warehouse space ranging from 600 to 1,200 sqm available through Norwest Commercial & Industrial – Baulkham Hills;
- T1 Norwest at 14 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, a five-storey concrete panel commercial building with parking on every level, which has office space ranging from 90 to 1,018 sqm available through Norwest Commercial & Industrial – Baulkham Hills and Coutts Real Estate – Bella Vista and
- Vantage at 7-9 Irvine Place, Bella Vista, a five-storey commercial building with a cafe at ground level and undercover parking for 569 cars, which has office space of 610 sqm available through Coutts Real Estate – North West and Norwest Commercial & Industrial Real Estate.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe