The latest research from Parramatta Cityscope shows sales figures have declined in the quarter ending March 2018. In the latest quarter there were 23 sales at a total value of $67.9 million, compared to 20 sales at a total value of $148.7 million for the previous quarter. However, the 12-monthly sales value has increased, with 88 sales at a total value of $757.5 million for the year to March 2018, compared to 96 sales at a total value of $495.9 million for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Parramatta Cityscope.
Notable sales in the March 2018 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- Stages 4 and 6 of the Parramatta Square development at 38 Darcy Street, Parramatta, to be known as 4 & 6 Parramatta Square, which will be two A-Grade commercial towers with a combined net lettable area of 110,000 sqm plus 6,000 sqm of retail space spread across three podium levels and an underground link to the Parramatta railway station. The property was bought for 30 million;
- Quinn House at 31 Cowper Street, Parramatta, a four-storey commercial building with a net lettable area of 1,245 sqm and parking on the ground floor for 36 vehicles, which was bought for $8 million and
- Stratum lot 2 in the Parramatta Square development at 143-153 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, comprising an area of 5,035 sqm from basement one mezzanine and area below, which was bought for $5 million.
Properties for sale in the March 2018 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- 9 Parkes Street, Harris Park, a two-storey building with a net lettable area of 292 sqm and parking for eight vehicles at the rear, which is available through Ray White Commercial NSW – Western Sydney;
- 264-270 Church Street, Parramatta, a two-storey plus basement stone building built in 1871 and a newer three-storey office building, providing a total area of 1,275 sqm and onsite parking for nine vehicles, which is for sale through Khoury & Partners Parramatta and
- 56 High Street, Parramatta, a single-storey garage and office on a site of 527 sqm, which is for sale through Residential Development Marketing – Westmead.
Leasing opportunities listed in the March 2018 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- 93 George Street, Parramatta, a seven-storey office building, completed in 1986, comprising two inter-connected towers with a total net lettable area of 7,127 sqm, which has office space from 237 sqm to 5,758 sqm available through Colliers International Sydney West;
- 197-205 Church Street, Parramatta, comprising two interconnected buildings of two and three storeys respectively, which has office space up to 2,660 sqm available through Khoury & Partners Parramatta and
- 16-18 Wentworth Street, Parramatta, an eight-storey commercial building with parking for 74 vehicles on three basement levels, which has office space of 3,500 sqm available through JLL Parramatta.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe