The latest research from Parramatta Cityscope shows sales figures have declined in the quarter ending June 2018. In the latest quarter there were 13 sales at a total value of $46.2 million, compared to 23 sales at a total value of $67.9 million for the previous quarter. The 12-monthly sales value has also decreased, with 75 sales at a total value of $452.4 million for the year to June 2018, compared to 94 sales at a total value of $706.8 million for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Parramatta Cityscope.
Notable sales in the June 2018 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- De Vries Tayeh Building, 95 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, a four-storey office building, completed in 2002 on a block of 418 sqm and 97 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, a 2-storey building with a site area of 340 sqm, which sold together for $15.25 million;
- 264 Church Street, Parramatta, a two-storey plus basement stone building built in 1871 and a newer three-storey office building with a total net lettable area of 1,275 sqm, which was bought for $14 million (which represented an initial yield of 4.40% on a passing income of $615,922 net) through Khoury & Partners Parramatta and
- Part of the Strand Building, 85 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, a single-storey retail building on a site area of 94 sqm, which was bought for $3.8 million.
Properties for sale in the June 2018 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- 2-4 Palmer Street, Parramatta, a two-storey showroom/gallery building with parking for 10 cars and a net lettable area of 685 sqm, which is available at an asking price of $7.9 million through Khoury & Partners Parramatta;
- Eclipse Tower, 60 Station Street East, Harris Park, an A-grade, 20-storey building comprising of 19 levels commercial office space over ground floor retail and two levels of basement parking for 144 cars and 193 bicycles with a net lettable area of 25,660 sqm, which is for sale through Knight Frank Sydney and CBRE (Sydney) and
- 9 Campbell Street, Parramatta, a nine-storey building comprising 30 residential units, retail space on the ground level and 3 basement levels of car parking, completed in 2010, which is available through W. Herrmann Real Estate and CBRE Western Sydney.
Leasing opportunities listed in the June 2018 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- 91 Phillip Street, Parramatta, a nine-storey building with ground floor showrooms, eight levels of offices and parking for 133 cars, which has office space from 355 to 1,325 sqm available through CBRE Western Sydney and Knight Frank Parramatta;
- 2 Wentworth Street, Parramatta, a 13-storey office building with undercover parking over three levels for 118 cars, which has office space from 1,000 to 9,252 sqm available through CBRE Western Sydney and
- 81 George Street, Parramatta, comprising three levels of offices, three ground floor retail spaces and parking for 24 cars, which has office space of 385 to 935 sqm available through Belroy Property Parramatta.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe