The latest research from Parramatta Cityscope shows sales have declined in the quarter to March 2017. In the latest quarter there were 19 sales at a total value of $66.1m, compared to 32 sales at a total value of $150.27m for the previous quarter, and 17 sales at a total value of $139.3m for the quarter to September 2016. However, the 12-monthly sales value has slightly increased, with 96 sales at a total value of $492.1m for the year to March 2017, compared to 140 sales at a total value of $474.5m for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Parramatta Cityscope.
Notable sales in the March 2017 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- 93 Phillip Street, Parramatta, 95 Phillip Street, Parramatta and 30-32 Smith Street, Parramatta, comprising two three-storey office buildings and a two-storey brick building with a high-clearance brick worship hall, which sold together for $31.2 million through JLL Parramatta and Raine & Horne Commercial Parramatta and
- 41-59 George Street, Parramatta, comprising a two-storey stone building with three shops, a two-storey building and a high clearance retail warehouse building with part of the site being used for 23 car parking spaces and a loading dock in the ROW area, which sold for $22.5 million through Colliers International Sydney West. The sale represented an initial yield of 3.24% on a passing income of $729,199 (net).
Properties for sale in the March 2017 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- 295-309 Church Street, Parramatta, a two-storey building with 17 parking spaces to the rear and net lettable area of 1,362 sqm, available through Khoury & Partners and Savills (Sydney);
- 426 Church Street, Parramatta, a two-storey building, formerly Nationwide House, comprising ground floor retail showrooms with office space above and basement security parking for 83 vehicles, available through CBRE – Western Sydney and
- Unit 6, 2 O’Connell Street, Parramatta, a 52 sqm ground floor retail unit with a basement car park in St John’s Garden Court, available with an asking price of $688,000 through C & R International Real Estate – Parramatta.
Leasing opportunities listed in the March 2017 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- 90 Phillip Street, Parramatta, a four-storey office building with parking for 61 cars, which has office space up to 1,600 sqm available through CBRE Western Sydney;
- 126 Church Street, Parramatta, a 13-storey office block with basement parking for 47 cars, which has office space up to 1,880 sqm available through Colliers International Sydney West and CBRE Western Sydney and
- 56 Station Street East, Harris Park, formerly the Western QBE Centre, a 12-level building, comprising 8 floors of offices, a ground floor lobby area, four retail showrooms and three levels of above ground parking for 206 cars, which has office space up to 6,000 sqm available through CBRE Western Sydney.