The latest research from Perth Cityscope shows property sales have decreased in the past three months. Sales recorded in the quarter to September 2016 totalled $157.2 million, a decrease from the $239.4 million recorded in the three months to June 2016 and the $653.5 million recorded to March 2016. This data brings the 12-month total to $1,197.2 million, an increase from the $981.9 million recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Perth Cityscope.
Recent standout sales in Perth include:
- Westralia Plaza at 167 St Georges Terrace, Perth, a 13-storey office building with ground level retail tenancies and 57 car parking bays over two basement levels, providing a net lettable area of 10,585 sqm, which sold for $87 million;
- 467 Hay Street, Perth, a site of 3,323 sqm with a single-storey building, which sold for $21.6 million; and
- 321 Murray Street, Perth, a two-storey retail and office building plus basement parking for 16 cars, with a net lettable area of 1,237 sqm, which sold for $12.6 million.
Properties for sale in Perth in September 2016 include:
- 6-8 Cook Street, West Perth, all lots in a strata building, which comprises two levels of offices above lower-ground level parking, with a net lettable area of 340 sqm on a site of 463 sqm, for sale through Altegra Property group and Charter Property;
- 43 Richardson Street, West Perth, a single-storey brick building with a net lettable area of 230 sqm on a site of 741 sqm, for sale through Burgess Rawson; and
- 957-959 Wellington Street, West Perth, a piece of 986 sqm vacant land, for sale by expressions of interest closing 15 September 2016 through Altegra Property Group and LJ Hooker Commercial.
Significant leasing opportunities in Perth September 2016 include:
- Central Park at 777 Hay Street, Perth, a 48-storey office tower plus four levels of basement parking, which has office space up to 8,779 sqm for lease through JLL Perth;
- State One House at 172 St Georges Terrace, Perth, a 15-storey office building with a net lettable area of 6,567 sqm, which has office space up to 5,131 sqm available through Colliers International; and
- 999 Hay Street, Perth, a 10-level commercial building with office space on levels two to nine and retail space on ground level plus parking for 67 cars and 20 bicycles on ground and level 1, which has office space up to 4,378 sqm available through JLL Perth and CBRE.