This quarterly update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope shows a significant decrease in total sales value, with a total of 27 sales at a value of $43.6 million, compared to 34 sales at a total value of $406.9 million for the quarter ending October 2017.
The 12-month total sales figure stands at $1.335 billion for the year ending January 2018, with 120 sales recorded over that period, a large increase from the previous 12 months ending January 2017, during which 165 sales were recorded with a total value of $216.3 million.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope.
Notable sales in the areas covered by Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope for the January 2018 update include:
- 142-152 Broadway, Chippendale, a one-storey rendered brick commercial building and a parking lot for 7 vehicles, was bought at auction as a development site for $21 million through Colliers International and Ray White Commercial.;
- Lot 46, Sydney Wharf at 56 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, a two-storey commercial suite comprising 11 sqm on level 1 and 103 sqm on level 2 in the berthing building, was bought with a 17 sqm car space plus 8 marina berths and 2 secure basement car spaces with storage (not cover by Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope), for $4.35 million through Knight Frank Sydney and
- Lot 14 at 53-55 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, a retail area of 326 sqm on the ground floor, was bought for $3.875 million through Burgess Rawson.
Properties listed as for sale in the January 2018 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- 423-427 Harris Street, Ultimo, three two-storey terrace houses used as student accommodation and 617 Harris Street, Ultimo, a three-storey terrace originally built in 1881 and refurbished in 2013 and used as a medium-term tourist accommodation, are for sale in one line through Karbon Property – Sydney; and
- 451 Harris Street, Ultimo, a two-storey building built 1880 comprising of a ground floor retail showroom and residential on upper floor, for sale with an asking price of $1,650,000 through McGrath Commercial and Metro Commercial.
Leasing opportunities listed in the January 2018 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- 31-35 Bank Street, Ultimo, a one-and-two-storey office and warehouse building with an apron and a loading dock to Bank Street with 13 undercover car park and outdoor parking for 20 vehicles, has office space of 800 to 1,555 sqm for lease through Ray White Commercial;
- Ultimo Trade Centre at 28-48 Wattle Street, Ultimo, a five-storey brick Federation-style warehouse building connected to a two-storey brick warehouse building, has warehouse space ranging from 100 to 2,000 sqm for lease through DJ Wear & Associates-Sydney and
- 80 Bay Street, Ultimo, a four-storey federation warehouse building with four ground floor retail tenancies and offices on the upper levels refurbished in late 2017, has office space ranging from 1,100 to 2,700 sqm for lease through Ray White Commercial.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe