This quarterly update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope shows an increase in total sales value, with a total of 21 sales at a value of $61.4 million, compared to 39 sales at a total value of $48.4 million for the quarter ending January 2018. The 12-month total sales figure stands at $945.5 million for the year ending April 2018, with 129 sales recorded over that period, an increase from the previous 12 months ending April 2018, during which 146 sales were recorded with a total value of $631.5 million.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope.
Notable sales in the areas covered by Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope for the April 2018 update include:
- Lot 2 at 63 Miller Street, Pyrmont, a 5,481 sqm commercial unit comprising most areas of basement level two, level one and level two, and some parts of the ground level and basement level 1, with parking for 35 cars and Lot 3 at 63 Miller Street, Pyrmont, a 764 sqm commercial unit that includes the whole building at the southern end of the site and some parts of basement level two, which sold together for $38 million;
- 181 Harris Street, Pyrmont, a two to three-storey brick commercial building of 368 sqm with a retail unit on the ground floor and basement parking for 3 cars, which sold for $5.49 million through Fringe Commercial and
- 7 Franklyn Street, Glebe, a two-storey brick office building with a net lettable area of 661 sqm, which was bought for $5.35 million through TGC - Sydney.
Properties listed as for sale in the April 2018 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- Lot 1 at 63 Miller Street, Pyrmont, a 5,333 sqm commercial unit on part of the ground level and basement level one, with parking for 38 cars for sale through Burgess Rawson and Oxford Agency – Darlinghurst and
- The former Pyrmont Post Office, at 146-148 Harris Street, Pyrmont, a two-storey rock-faced sandstone building, built in Federation Free-style in 1901, for sale through For Sale For Lease Pty Ltd.
Leasing opportunities listed in the April 2018 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- 1-3 Smail Street, Ultimo, which comprises two separate former warehouses of seven and eight storeys that were amalgamated in 1949, has office space ranging from 438 to 1,720 sqm for lease through Cushman & Wakefield;
- 21-43 Harris Street, Pyrmont, a development, to be a seven-storey commercial building with a gym, child care centre, retail tenancies, end-of-trip facilities including bike lockers, infrared sauna and showers and parking for 188 cars, has office space ranging from 2,700 to 16,000 sqm for pre-lease through Karbon Property – Sydney and
- 134 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, a two-storey, free-standing, Victorian-era house which has retail/restaurant space of 450 sqm available through Altera Group.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe